32 W/one Child Needing to Feel and Look Good - New York, NY

So I've been wanting to do liposuction for a long...

So I've been wanting to do liposuction for a long time but was always afraid because I see a cardiologist but once my doctor told me there would be no issues as to any other patient. I decided to start my research. I'm 145lbs 5'5. I have a small frame but my issue is my stomach and flank area. I started out just wanting lipo but said why not use the fat and lift my buttocks.I see women that go out the country have some great results but I can't afford any mishappenings I need to be near my doctors so I'm going to a doctor in NYC. After a few consultations, I ended up meeting with Dr Desai at Doctors Plastic Surgery. I was sceptical at first but once meeting with him, he made me feel like he is the guy for the job. One thing I can say that made me question a few things is that he does not have enough reviews on realself or he is not on snapchat or instagram like some of the doctors are now doing. I scheduled my date for Dec 23rd. I looking forward for comments to which products to get before surgery as well as post op. I will be keeping you guys posted on my journey.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon