Breast Reduction and Reverse Tummy Tuck! - New York, NY

I never could have imagined my body would look so...

I never could have imagined my body would look so good!! This has been a long and emotional journey for me and I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Kornstein. I had my first breast reduction in 2015 and the doctor I chose (Dr. Jelks) did a terrible job. I was a size G/H in specialty bras (a DD in retail stores) and after my surgery I was left a size D with droopy breasts. I also have always wanted a flat stomach and Dr. Jelks poked my stomach and assured me that liposuction would do the trick. Well, it didn't. I cannot stress enough how important it is to find a surgeon who is qualified and an expert in their field. If you are reading this review, you should feel lucky to have found Dr. Kornstein. He is truly a gifted, innovative and caring doctor. I found Dr. Kornstein through an internet search for a mini-tummy tuck. I am in my mid-forties am a runner and triathlete, yet my body has never reflected all of the exercise and training I do. I was born with an apple shaped body with a lot of excess skin. Dr. Kornstein performed a reverse abdominoplasty (tummy-tuck) and also corrected my failed breast reduction. He used a special Ulthera treatment and liposuction to shrink the fat and tighten the skin around my stomach area. All of these procedures are very innovative as I had met with two plastic surgeons prior to finding Dr. Kornstein. Both doctors told me something different and neither provided me with these options. I now have a beautiful curvaceous shape and my breasts are perky and a smaller size that fits my body. As other reviews have stated, Dr. Kornstein is an artist and a master of his craft. This could not be truer. Dr. Kornstein asked for a photo of what I wanted my breasts to look like and spent an extended number of hours on my surgery. His staff and nurses are all very caring and answered my many questions and concerns. Having gone through this process twice, I have a point of comparison and I can honestly say that the pre-and-post op instructions Dr. Kornstein's office provided were much more thorough. Although my procedures were more extensive, I have less scarring and have been in less pain overall. It’s not been entirely easy. The swelling takes a while to settle. Results are not immediate and I’ve had to learn patience which has never come easy to me. It’s only been two months and I am in awe of my new body. I highly recommend Dr. Kornstein. He has changed my life and for this I am very thankful.
New York Plastic Surgeon