Dr. Schaffner is the BEST Plastic Surgeon in Manhattan! New York, NY

I am writing this post after a pretty major...

I am writing this post after a pretty major surgery last month (breast reduction and lift) handled by Dr. Adam Schaffner who works out of Park Avenue Aesthetic. I planned to be one of those people who researched, consulted and visited many plastic surgeons prior to making this life changing decision (and large expense). I found Dr. Schaffner after seeing what amazing reviews he had online for reductions and figured the free consultation would be a good start. Immediately I was greeted by the front office staff warmly. Once I met with Dr. Schaffner, I was extremely impressed by not only his knowledge of the procedure, but his overall intelligence and detail oriented traits. Every step of the way was treated with kindness, patience and unparalleled skill - and his team (from the nurses to the anesthesiologist to Jo Marie at the financing department) were incredibly professional and talented. I feel so fortunate to have trusted my gut and gone with my first consultation. Every followup thereafter has been just as detailed, I honestly can see why he was so well rated online! I felt compelled to post because I want everyone to know that Dr. Adam Schaffner deserves all the good press. I wish I had met him and done this sooner, he absolutely changed my life! Thank you to Dr. Schaffner and the wonderful staff of Park Ave Aesthetic for all that you do :)
New York Plastic Surgeon