Brest Reduction & Lift - New York

I am 28 years old and I've considered getting a...

I am 28 years old and I've considered getting a breast reduction for maybe 10 years now. Fear always talked me out of it. I've had chronic back and neck pains my entire life. I am also a hairdresser so you can imagine how much more of a strain that was! I finally got to a point when I realized this pain was taking over my life. Robbing me of everything I enjoyed and limiting me from living truly free and happy. Stopping me from loving my body and understanding how can someone love this if I don't. I emotionally scarred myself. So much that I started to hate the thought of having them at all, seeing them. I have a very supportive boyfriend for 3 years now, but when you've embedded these thought into your mind for so long, no one can change that.

I am 3 days post op, day 1&2 was rough, mainly because of the nausea and awkward sleeping positions. Day 2, I got the drains removed and dressings changed and that felt so good. Day 3, I feel like myself again with slight under boob discomfort. However, already they look amazing!
Will post more as I heal!

Day 6

Second shower since Tuesday, feels so much better. I'm air dying!

5 weeks post op

I am 5 weeks post op, I feel no pain, on a scale from 1 to 10 maybe a 2 in discomfort. I'm back to work doing hair. I haven't exercised yet, I will keep you updated in a few days on that. I have complete sensation in my nipples if anything they are even more sensitive which is great! Visited with Dr. Alan today, he says everything is healing rapidly and all is great. At this point, I feel like we are having social visits because i feel 100% perfect. I can't stand the thought of never seeing him and his lovely staff again. Oh, bitter sweet. I have another follow up in six weeks.

So much more confident in my clothes!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Over a year ago, I had my first consult with Dr. Alan Engler. It was patient to Doctor love at first sight. I knew he was the one. His comfort and mannerism was so warm and welcoming. I kept thinking, what are the odds of me finding my doctor on the first try? So I kept searching, until I ended up right back into Dr. Englers office. He answered every question I could have possibly asked, he was supportive, attentive and consistent all the way through. I would recommend him 1000 times over again. It takes a lot for someone like me to write a review. I would rewrite this 39485392939 times of I had too! If you are considering anything in the boob area, go see Dr. Engler, he will put your mind at ease and once you're there, you just know that everything is going to be okay. Thank you so much Dr Engler and staff, I just started living.