5'5, 28 Years Old, 116 lbs and SAGGY! - New York, NY

Well... I am in the early stages of my BA journey....

Well... I am in the early stages of my BA journey. After giving birth to my daughter 2 years ago, my body is finally starting to look the way it did before I had my baby. The stretch marks aren't going away but my weight is closer to where I want it to bed. Right now I am happy but my breast are driving me nuts! I was a 32D after I stopped breast feeding and now I am an empty 34C. I am 5'5 and I weigh 116 lbs.

Two weeks ago a I went to a consultation to find out what I can do about my breast. I had a vision of what I wanted and the amount of CCs I could get. I walked into my consultation confident and ready to schedule my surgery, but that all changed after speaking with my PS. My PS was very informative and specific about what my options were and what I needed to do in order to achieve the look that I wanted. I thought I could get like 350CC but my PS said that 250CC would probably be best for my body. Not only that, but I needed a lift as well. I already knew that I needed a lift but I was so disappointed about the fact that my breast tissue couldn't support the size that I wanted. After my appointment I decided that i would wait to schedule my surgery and get myself more informed about what I really wanted.

The pics in my profile show both my breast how they currently are and what I wish they could look like.
Please feel free to post advice or tips to help me out on this crazy journey of mine. Your comments are welcomed.

Went back to PS to discuss more options.

Today I went back to my PS and felt much better than I did during my initial visit. We did a simulation and discussed my options during the 2nd consultation. I finally started to understand what he was saying to me. Part of me is still stuck on getting bigger breast, but the other part of me wants me to be smart about the whole thing.

After my visit I decided that I wanted to get implants that were more suitable for my body frame and that I shouldn't be so focused on the ccs. I think that the most important part is for me to make my expectations clear so that my PS can create the look that I want. I am going to continue to look for "wish boobs" so that I can show my PS exactly what I want.

In the meantime, I will just write down questions and continue to stay in touch with my PS until the big day arrives.

Miami!

After doing further research, I realized that I was being really narrow with my search. The doctor's I met in NY were amazing but I realized I was limiting myself. I talked to my friend and they brought up the idea of me checking out Miami for the augmentation. Why didn't I think of that? Everyone in Miami looks hot and in all my times visiting Miami, I have never seen a bad looking bad.

I am currently doing research on the top docs in Miami and feel as though I am making smart move. I already have a condo to stay at and friends that are willing tholepin me out after I get my procedure. I think it sounds like a win win for me!

Lets see how this thing goes.

Ugh!

I am over these sag bags.

Just Paid Deposit

I am a step closer to getting my surgery!

After going on a couple of consultations in New York, my bf suggest that I look outside of NY to find a great PS. We started looking at Brazil , but I decided that it was too far and the risk of getting botched was too great.

The next location I looked at was Miami and man was it a great choice! There are several world-renowned plastic surgeons in Miami and thanks to RHOMiami, I remembered one of them, his name is Dr. Leonard Hochstein. Thank GOD! I checked out Dr. Hochstein's website, looked at several reviews and immediately contacted his out of town patient coordinator, Jennifer. Soon after contacting Jennifer she got back to me with a response and immediately scheduled my phone consultion with Dr. Hochstein. He was perfect! He answered all my questions and didn’t make me feel like he was trying to sell me something. It’s been a week since I had my consultation and I just finally paid my deposit.

Word to the wise, do your research and don’t stop until you find someone you really want. I feel like I just won the lottery. Not only did I find an amazing doctor who is known as the “boob god”, I am also paying almost half of what I was quoted in NY. It’s a win for this girl! Now I just have to get my blood work, book my flight and pay the remainder of what I owe in the next few weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopping that everything is smooth sailing from here.

And now we wait…

Below I have attached pics of my wish boobs. They are beautiful and I can't wait to have mine look the same!

Flight Booked!!

Oh-em-geeeee! Things just got real or me. I booked my flight last night and I am now 28 days away from surgery day!. Woot woot! I am excited and nervous about it all. I keep reading posts and looking at wish boob photos. I really can't wait for this day to come. I have been working out and eating healthy so that I can continue to reach my body goals, but the BA is going to be the topper for me. I can't believe it!

Please send me any suggestions on what I can do to prepare myself for surgery. As of right now, the only thing I am taking to prep for surgery is multivitamins.

14 DAYS!!!

I have just 14 days left until surgery! I just bought all my pre-op and post-op vitamins. I am just waiting for my doctor to send me my prescriptions. I can't believe how fast the time is going by. I have been waiting forever for this to happen and it finally is.

I managed to get a great deal at The Dream South Beach. If anyone is traveling for surgery use kayak or jetsetter.com for amazing hotel deals. You can stay at a 4 or 5 star hotel for less.

Anyway, now I am just counting down the days. I still have a few questions though. I don't know what clothes to pack, when to start taking certain pills (arnica & bromelain and etc... Can anyone advise me on the other stuff I would for post-op? I got bendy straws and a few button up shirts. Are dresses okay to wear?

12 More Days!!

OMG!! It's getting closer and closer to my surgery day! I am so excited! I will make my final payment towards my procedure on Monday. I can't believe this! Life is looking pretty amazing to me right now.
Hotel is booked, flights are booked, meds are picked up and now I just wait. OH EM GEE!!!!!!
I can't wait too have the boobs I am have been dreaming of all my life. No more pushups, no more emptiness and no more "I hate my boobs moments". HELLO FULLE BEAUTIFUL BOOBIES!!

PAID IN FULL!!

I finally paid off my balance!!!! I have 8 days until my procedure and I can hardly contain myself. I have become obsessed with this website! I love seeing everyones progress and reading everyones story. I am so happy I found this site and even more happy that I am finally getting my boobies fixed.

Getting There...

So I have 4days till my pre-op and 5 days until my surgery day. Man am I excited! I am anxious to go to my pre-op appointment so I can try and sizers and decided on an implant size. I am a little nervous about the fact that my pre-op is a day before my surgery. I fear that it may not be enough time for me to choose a size. However, I am clear on the size I want and the look I am going for. I want a full C small D cup size. The images attached are exactly what I want. I will be bringing these photos with me so my doctor has a clear idea of what I want. So far, I feel confident that Dr. Hochstein can deliver. I have done so much research on him and his work. I think I am okay. I just don't want to go too big. I have a very small frame so being top heavy will make me look way bigger than what I really am.

Please stay tuned for updates and feel free to post any advice that you may have. I am still deciding on what to pack. I purchased all my vitamins have all my prescriptions filled. Now I just have to wait.

Before...

Here are some before pics of my current breast. Can't wait to tune these babies up!!

On Word...

Anxious!

Going to Miami!

Alright, I have exactly 1 day until my breast lift and augmentation.

I am so excited that I can't sleep. I have to be up at 5am to catch an 8am flight, but my brain isn't allowing my body to shut down so I can get some sleep.

I'm almost there!!

Pre-op Appointment

Today was my pre-op appointment and it wen thy really fast. Although I had to wait a while, the trip to the office was totally worth it.

Dr. Hochstein and I met briefly so we can discuss the look I wanted and the size I was going for. He quickly took a look at my breast and confirmed everything that we discussed during my phone consultation. After looking at me and going over the images I sent him, he told me that we were going with 475cc. I quickly asked him what size it was and we determined that it was a Full D cup. Thank god I asked because that was not the size that I was going for. I proceeded to take out some wish pics and requested that he give me a cup smaller. After discussing my options, Dr. Hochstein and I agreed on 425cc as the size I was going for. I was satisfied and relieved that he stopped and listened to me. The 425cc will put me at a C cup and give me the projection I am looking for.

Also, I finally got to meet Jennifer, she is my out of town coordinator and is totally amazing. I love Dr. Hochstein, but Jennifer is really why I stuck around. She was great at answering all of my questions and did an even better job once I saw her in person. She is very personable and seems like she remembers every single person that she works with. Dr. Hochstein is lucky to have this woman. I am a fan.

Well... That is all I have for today. I am stoked about my procedure and can hardly wait to get my new boobies. SO here we go. I am ready for my 425cc high profile twins

Today is the Day!

I woke up early and had my last sip of water. Today is a big day for me.

My surgery is at is scheduled at 5PM but I have to be at the surgical center at 4pm. I can not wait to get these boobies! I am currently making a checklist and heading out to get some last minute items that I might need.

I will try to post something a little before or after the procedure. Thank you all for the support and well wishes. This site has truly made this journey a lot easier.

Thanks you and I will see you on the other side!
Hadja

I finally did it!

Sorry for the delay ladies! I have been recovering for the past few days. I had an incredible experience at Dr. Hochstein a office and am looking forward to my breast healing.

Surgery day was great but very painful. However, I felt better once I started taking my pain meds. I am now 3 days post op and have switched to taking Tylenol extra strength 500mg. So far so good.

Please see below for pics of my new boobies. It's only been a few days so bear with my. I will try to keep you posted periodically.

More pics

Still healing ,but I think these pics may be a little better than the ones i posted yesterday. I am now on antibiotics and tylenol extra strength only.

Along with the above meds I am also taking:
Arnika
Bromelain
Vitamic C
Muntilvitamins
Vitamin A
Iron
grape seed extract
ginge root (to prevent nausea)
Arnija Gel
Cocoa butter (to prevent stretch marks and dryness)

So far so good.

Thanks again for all the support

My Back is Killing Me

So my bf left two nights ago to get back to taking care of work and check on my little one. I have been managing to take care of myself pretty well. Tonight is my last night in Miami, then I will be off it NY tomorrow morning. It's been a pleasure but I miss being home.

My boobs are healing pretty well, I just get an occasional sharp pain on the side of my breast. I am trying not to over do it too much.

I have been going for walks around Miami Beach but the weight of my breast and the pressure cause me to walk slow or take small break in between my small adventures.

Also, ,y surgical bra has become a bit snug. Anyone recommend somewhere I can go but another bra that offers the same support but has the same standard as the one given to me by Dr. Hochstein. I believe his bra is made by Marena.

Send any and all tips that you can.

Thanks a bunch!
Hadja

Back in NY

Well... I am back home and trying to relax. I think my breast have dropped, but I can't really tell because I look at them everyday.

I have another post-op appointment with Dr. Hochstein in 2 weeks. Hopefully everything goes well!

Anyone have any aftercare tips? All I know is that I am not suppose to massage it until the doctor tells me otherwise.

I'm glad i finally have boobs and even more glad that the pain is gone. I still get morning boob, but it's nothing that is completely unbearable.

Updates

So... Here are my lovely lady lumps 11 days post op.

I had a little issue with breathing a few days ago, but Dr. Hochstein reassured me that it was nothing to be concerned about. I am feeling much better today and I think the pain may have been caused by me over doing it at home. I have a 2 year old who is really attached so I am trying to adjust to not being so willing to do everything for her. I'm also counting down the days to when I can hit the gym and start working out. I need to tone up again!

Anyway here are some updates for your viewing pleasure.

Going to Miami

Tomorrow I will be heading to sunny and beautiful Miami to go see Dr. Hochstein for my 2nd post op visit. I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since my augmentation and lift!

My breast are feeling much better and sleeping flat on my back hasn't been so bad. However, I still get morning boob. I have attached a few pics for you guys to see the progress of my breast. So far so good, I think. I can't wait till they drop and get softer. The other thing I am looking forward to is working out and being able to get a little more intimate with my bf.

Some of my steer strips are losing their adhesiveness, does that mean it's time for me to take them off? I was told to keep them on my incisions for 6 weeks, but I don't think they are going to last. I don't want to remove their either, because I feel as thought they have contributed to my breast incisions healing so nicely and remaining flat.

Please feel free to post any suggestions or comments. I would love to hear what you ladies think.

Freaking Out Before Heading Back to NY

I went to see Dr. H yesterday and it appeared as though everything was healing properly and going well. Until... I got back to my hotel. I am almost 3 weeks post op and my steri strips are finally starting to come off. As I was trying to stick my steri strip back on, I noticed that something was poking out of my skin. So I did what most people do naturally, I looked on realself to figure out what it was. After doing some research I acme to the conclusion that I had spitting stitches. I called my PS and left a message and waited for him to call me back. I was driving myself nuts with all this googling and real self research.

When I wok up this morning I called my PS office and started calling them, but didn't get an answer. Of course not! I freaked out so much that I called way before his office even opened, so I'm pretty sure I made a fool of myself with all the calls and vm. When I finally heard back from someone they advised me to send photos to see if I can come in to Dr.H's office before I went to the airport. It turns out that I was fraking myself out for no reason. Everything was healing just fine and I was just being psyched out by all the "research" I was doing. Dr.H reassured me that I was okay and that there was nothing I needed to do but continue to let my body heal the way it has been healing so far.

Now that I feel better, I don't have to rush and I can actually enjoy my last few hours in Miami. Word to the wise, consult with your doctor before you freak out over anything. Don't google or check blogs because you will only freak yourself out and cause unnecessary stress. The best advice comes from our doctor because at the end of the day, you are not the people you read about. Every situation is different and just because things went bad for someone else, that doesn't mean they will go bad for you.

Hope this post helps anyone who may encounter the same situation.

My Big Reveal!!

Alright ladies, this is the moment we've all been waiting for. My steri strips are finally off and I finally get to see what my new breast look like.

Are you ready?
Boom!

I love how they look. Besides a few spitting sutures (that ended up dissolving and falling off on their own), my recovery has been great! I am refraining from applying anything on my breast until the remaining stitches fall off or get absorbed by my body.

Please be advised that these photos were taken right after I woke up so there might be a little swelling. I still get morning boob but it's not bad at all. I still sleep only back because I want to wait till my 6 weeks is up and I am listening to my body. I will start sleeping only side when my body tells me it's okay too.

My experience with Dr. Hochstein has been truly amazing. He and his staff are very attentive and they get back to me very fast. Although I have been a worry wart, they still manage to make me feel like at ease. I can ask them question whenever and about whatever. Choosing this PS was a good call. If any of you are looking for a PS, I suggest you go to Dr. Hochstein. You won't regret it!

Spitting Sutures

Grr... These spitting sutures are so annoying! Besides a few spitting sutures, my recovery has been pretty amazing. My body is absorbing the sutures and the healing is going well. I'm really amazed at my scars. Wow! Besides the change in breast size, you can't even tell that I full lift. My incision lines are barely noticeable and I'm not worried about my areolas. Being that I have a dark skin tone, my sure my areola incision marks will disappear. I was so concerned about the vertical lines but Dr. H has once again proven that he is in fact the "Boob God".

I attached some pics so you guys can see what my breast look like with a closeup. There will be a few marks and noticeable spots that were once spitting sutures. My progress may not be the same as others but I love where I'm at. Everyone's body is different and everyone is on their own breast journey. So far I am satisfied with where my journey has taken me.

I hope my post help some of you.
Thanks for following my journey!

BRALETTE

So... I was so curious to see how my breast would look outside of this surgical bra. I founding of my old bralettes and decided to wear it for a few hours. Here is how my new breast look today. I am seeing progress.

Also, when did you ladies start being active again? I hate not being able to work out. I am in serious need of cardio and ab workouts. I gained 4 lbs and lost all the muscle I gained before surgery. I guess this was a tradeoff :-( I am going to have to change my diet and start all over. Ah well.. AT least I have these 2 bundles of joy on my chest.

Sad Areola

So... Everything was going beautifully until I notice that one of my areolas was looking little off. It's not bad enough to make me want a revision but it is a bit disappointing. My breast look and feel wonderful, but I'm not so pleased with the look of one of my areolas.

I'm not going to freak out. I am just going to email my doctor and see what the explanation for this. Perhaps it's scar that needs to heal or maybe it needs to drop more. I have no idea.

Has anyone else had this issue before? I'm not that mad about it, but I do wish that they would even out.

It's been a while...

Hello ladies, hope everyone is having a great journey. I went off the radar for a minute. I got a bit crazy with work, family and pretty much adjusting to life situations.

I just started going back to the gym 2 weeks ago. Man am I happy to get back to working out. The surgery and recovery period did a number on me. I gained at least 3lbs and am trying my best to shed it all off. As far as workouts, I stopped doing any exercises that would stress my pectorals. So I pretty much stopped doing all upper body workouts. I still do arms, but I am very careful with the weights.

I just took these pics this morning. I will take better ones once I start waking up. I woke up feeling exhausted today.

P.S.
I still hate that my left areola has an awkward uneven shape. I can deal with it for now, but I feel as though it will annoy me in the future. I am also unsure of how well they are dropping. Are they even or does my left boob look a little off. I am afraid of the double bubble.

Update

Hey ladies, it's been a while. I don't have anything new to add. I haven;'t experienced much change since my last /post. One of my areolas is still a little longer than the other but it doesn't bother me that much. I'm just happy that my breast aren't saggy anymore. My breast are still healing and I think that I should give my skin time to fully heal. If things still look off by my 6 months post-op, I will most likely discuss a revision with Dr. H.

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

What is your breast regimen/maintenance?

What bras are you wearing? I wear sports bras during the day and my post surgical bra at night.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Sports Bra

This is how the girls look in a sports bra.

Also, I include an image of the card I was given when I had my augmentation.

Hope this helps!