26 Years Old, With Sagging 36 D (Almost DD) No Kids - New York

I've always had pretty large breast since middle...

I've always had pretty large breast since middle school and they always made me feel uncomfortable. Eventually I started to grow into them, but during college I gained a significant amount of weight and they doubled. I was probably a 36C in high school and jumped to a 36DD after. While everyone said I should be thankful, I didn't feel that way at all. It was difficult to wear certain shirts, dress and buy coats. I ended up losing about 20lbs and my breast size decreased to a 36D, but I had a ridiculous amount of lose skin and my breast sagged really bad. I started looking into breast lifts and reductions around 22 or 23 and finally, at 26, I found the right doctor at Lenox Hill for a reasonable quote.

Before Surgery

Below are images of how my breast have changed over the years.

Four days post

5 weeks post op

This is my 5 week update and I am still amazed and excited with my new breast! I went back for a follow up procedure on 6/19 to remove "dog ears" (excess skin or adipose tissue at the very end of my incision lines). The procedure wasn't painful at all, but the pain afterwards sucked! It felt like day 2 of the actual surgery. Since then I've been fine. The stitches are starting to disappear and everything is settling. My scars are barely noticeable! So happy this is turning out the way I imagined.
Dr. William Lao

I've had over four consultations and Lenox Hill's Dr. Lao is probably one of the best surgeon's I've met. He made me feel so confident and comfortable and took his time with me. Any questions I had or information I needed, he provided. My surgery was on Friday, but I'm already pleased with my results. No one's breasts are perfect, but he truly worked magic!