Breast Explant W/ Lift - New York, NY

I had a breast augmentation back in 2011. I went...

I had a breast augmentation back in 2011. I went from a 34A to a 34C. 5 years later I could not stand the weight of them, the pain in my back, or how it felt when I hugged people. They felt like 2 boulders in my chest and looked very unnatural. I decided to explant this year. I went to a consult with a doctor who was pushing me to get implants again, was going to perform the anchor technique (more scarring), and use drains. Not to mention he wanted almost 20,000 to remove them and do nothing else. Thankfully I found Dr Yager in Manhattan who was so nice, caring and actually listened to what I wanted instead of pushing me to get implants again. He charged me a very reasonable price, used the technique with less scaring, and didn't even use drains thank God (due to my small amount of breast tissue). I am so happy and grateful to him. I love my results and feel like myself again. Thank you Dr Yager!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

He was very attentive, LISTENED, very caring, I would recommend him to anyone. Has years of experience and his staff is wonderful. His practice is clean and beautiful. I am continuing going to his practice as he has a wonderful spa there as well.