Why I'm Here. - New York, NY

It's been a dream of mine now, consistently, for...

It's been a dream of mine now, consistently, for maybe a year to get my boobs done, but it's been on my mind on and off for much longer. My story isn't very unique... I am the mother of 3 children who were breastfed. My boobs have been through hell, lol. I have been a small C, D, DD, B, D again and now a very sad C over the course of 7years.

I came across this site looking for inspiration photos and have been lurking ever since. I'm currently in the research stage of my journey, trying to decide what is best for my body, while building the courage and funds to do this! I'm excited that it's no longer a dream, but something I'm going to go through with. I'm still young and I'd like to look like it, so I can not wait! Any and all (respectful) feedback and suggestions is appreciated. :)

additional concern

So, thought I'd add more to my post and possibly get a question of mine answered.

As I mentioned, I breastfed and after my last child my nipples started to droop. They don't always droop (obviously, because it's unnoticeable in my photo). I'm curious to know if an augmentation is capable of correcting that or would I have to get work done on my nipples? It's always bothered me how far out my nipples stick since breastfeeding, so I wouldn't mind a reduction, but getting implants seems like enough as it is! If anyone has any experience with this please let me know! I will eventually add pix of my nipples to give a better idea of what I'm talking about.

more boob pix

I never came back to show my breasts, but here are two pix.

wish boobies!