Breast Augmentation and Lift After Major Weight Loss - New York

I am eternally grateful for Dr. Desai and his...

I am eternally grateful for Dr. Desai and his amazing staff. I am 5 days post-op from a BA and lift. I got my bandages off today and I couldn't be happier that I chose him as my surgeon. I've wanted a BA since I was in high school and realized I would never go beyond a B. I did go up to a D after gaining a lot of weight several years ago, then I lost 100lbs and in addition to losing volume they were also saggy, bringing me back to a now saggy B. So I promised myself I would get a BA with a lift when I reached my goal weight which was 2 years ago. I had done a lot of research on NY doctors and found Dr. Desai. His credentials as well as his work were quite impressive. Having done my research, I already had my mind set on a lollipop lift with 500cc silicone implants below the muscle. When I went in for my consult he advised me that an anchor lift with 350-400cc would likely be the best approach and the biggest we could safely go with that type of lift. He was very conscientious and straight forward, explaining everything fully, including the pros and cons of each approach. He is extremely professional and intelligent. I definitely trusted his judgement so I decided to go forward with the surgery and booked it on the same day. I was still disappointed that I probably wouldn't be able to go to 500cc, but it was better to be safe than sorry. On the day of surgery he promised he would go as big as he could safely go once he got in there. On the day of surgery when I went in I met the OR nurse and the anesthesiologist. Everyone in the office was really nice. After I changed into my gown Dr. Desai came in with the PA and did the surgical markings. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the anesthesiologist starting an IV and before I knew it I was awake and the surgery was over. Everything went well and I was happy to find out he was able to go to 400ccs. Now that I have them I think this was the most appropriate size for my body and I'm glad I didn't go any bigger. For reference I'm 5'5", 130. I got an anchor lift with 400cc Mentor implants, smooth, moderate plus under the muscle. I am 5 days post-op now and just got my bandages off today and I couldn't be more thrilled with how I look so far. I can wait for them to drop and fluff and settle in. The first few days I did have quite a bit of pain but it wasn't intolerable. I was prescribed Percocet for the pain and it helped a lot. The second and third day were worse than the first. Today on 5 day I only have mild occasional discomfort. Overall I could not be happier with my experience. All of his staff are really sweet and you can tell they enjoy what they do. Can't wait to get the tapes off my incisions next week. The whole experience is still a little surreal. I can't believe I finally did it but I did and would do it again. I highly recommend Dr. Desai and can't thank him enough. This surgery has been life changing for me!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon