Best Experience! In Love with Results! Most Skillful and Knowledgeable Surgeon In NYC! - New York

Beautiful experience starting from consultation,...

Beautiful experience starting from consultation, all the way to post-op. Initially impressed with Dr. Taranow eye for detail and explanation of how he'd perform the procedure based on my anatomy. NO other doctor I've consulted with in NYC was nearly as informing and his energy was super positive and inviting. As a woman with an "alternative" look, I never felt judged and Dr. Taranow was determined in fulfilling the desired size I wanted.
I felt extremely comfortable going into surgery and recovery was a dream; super fast and felt like I didn't even have anything done. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the super sweet Dr. Taranow gifted me with flowers during my post-op appointment. AMAZING! nearly brought tears to my eyes with how well my experience went. 10 out of 10. Best in NYC.
New York Plastic Surgeon