dr. alan engler the best surgeon in nyc! - New York, NY

Hi Ladies, I was on this website for 3 yrs looking...

Hi Ladies,
I was on this website for 3 yrs looking at pics and reading reviews from different people to help me decide which doctor was best for me. I seen several doctors, but none of them made me feel comfortable and welcomed like Dr. Alan Engler and his wonderful staff. I can truly say that all the research and homework I did in search for a great surgeon payed off. I decided to go with Dr. Engler because he has 30 yrs experience, he's very professional and most importantly he listen and understands what I wanted which was to have natural looking breast and nipples.
My surgery date was August 15th at 8 am. Thank God everything was a success! I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Engler is an excellent surgeon. In my opinion he's the BEST in NYC. He truly is a perfectionist. He's very caring, supportive and kind. He made me feel safe. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to improve their look!

Nipple Surgery

My nipples were large even when I was a little girl but then they got enormous when my breasts developed. It’s hard to describe them but they almost looked like part of my little finger was stuck onto each breast. My areolas were small and I was never pregnant and no breast-feeding so the combination was unusual and looked bizarre. I was very very uncomfortable with them and didn’t even want to take my top off. I did everything I could to hide them.

I decided to do something about them and started researching the choices. It’s not something that people discuss that often and there wasn’t that much information about the options. Some people just had them cut off at the base of the nipple, but that seemed to leave scars that could be painful, and color changes that didn’t match the rest of the areola. And so on.

Finally, I found Dr. Engler. He described a different way of doing the surgery. Basically, he would cut off some of the nipple at the base and use the rest of it to cover what was removed. He kept trying to show me with paper models but it was a confusing.

But I trusted him, and I was right. The surgery went very smoothly. I had no pain. And I cannot believe what they look like now – normal nipples. They stick out just a little bit and are the same color as the rest of that area. There is only a little tiny incision around the bottom of the nipple and even now you can barely see it.

My nipples look so good that it’s hard to believe that there was ever anything wrong with them. Great result, no pain, easy recovery. Thank you Dr. Engler!
New York Plastic Surgeon