29 Year Old - New York, NY

I benefited a lot from this website so I am...

I benefited a lot from this website so I am contributing back. I had 395 and 385 implants under my right and left boob. I absolutely believed in Dr. Schulman and he proved himself to be a great surgeon for BA. The surgery itself was a breeze, I suffered from hyper sensation in my breast area for three days immediately after the surgery, but the hyper sensation subsided quite fast, and I was happily up and about in a week. Right now, it's more than 2 months post surgery, I am feeling happy about my boob every day. I had doubt about getting a BA before, but I would encourage any woman who wants sth better to pursue it no matter what other thinks. Ask me questions if you have any sister. I'm happy to answer!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I am getting my PhD degree so I have a lot of faith in professors. The fact that Dr. Schulman teaches at Mount Sinai was an immediate deal breaker for me. When I met him, he answered all my questions well, and gave me a lot of confidence and comfort that were needed. His assistants were also easy going and responsive. Overall, I liked my doctor and would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a BA.