29 Year Old - New York, NY

I benefited a lot from this website so I am...

I benefited a lot from this website so I am contributing back. I had 395 and 385 implants under my right and left boob. I absolutely believed in Dr. Schulman and he proved himself to be a great surgeon for BA. The surgery itself was a breeze, I suffered from hyper sensation in my breast area for three days immediately after the surgery, but the hyper sensation subsided quite fast, and I was happily up and about in a week. Right now, it's more than 2 months post surgery, I am feeling happy about my boob every day. I had doubt about getting a BA before, but I would encourage any woman who wants sth better to pursue it no matter what other thinks. Ask me questions if you have any sister. I'm happy to answer!

I am getting my PhD degree so I have a lot of faith in professors. The fact that Dr. Schulman teaches at Mount Sinai was an immediate deal breaker for me. When I met him, he answered all my questions well, and gave me a lot of confidence and comfort that were needed. His assistants were also easy going and responsive. Overall, I liked my doctor and would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a BA.