25 Year Old Wanting Boobs - New York

Growing up as a teenager, I was never one the...

Growing up as a teenager, I was never one the girls to have big boobs. I am thinking about getting breast augmentation next year, so I can finally become a booby girl lol. I am currently at 34B and 5'9. I want boobs so my body can look portioned.

I set up a consultation with doctor Adam Kolker but it's a month a way, I can't wait! My consultation is scheduled for December 21 of this year.

Schedule My Consultation

So, I have decided to go with Dr. Joshua Greenwald. I will be having my consultation with him next month. I seriously can't wait. I have so many good things about him and also spoke to women who had their breast augmentation done by him. Unfortunately I don't know how to change my doctor on this website, it wouldn't allow me.

I am 5'9 and currently a 34B. I would like to be a full C/small D. I don't want to be top heavy, I just want everything to balance out. Can anyone tall women give me an estimate on how much cc's they got???

Surgery Date Set

I am so excited. My consultation went very well with Greenwald. He is such a good doctor, he has great bedside side manner. His office is very clean and he also gave me a tour on where I will be at during and after surgery.

I have set my surgery date for May 12th, I am nervous and excited at the same time.

Still stuck on size

So, my PS decided to go with 450cc mp but I think I should go with 500cc because I am getting the implants placed behind my muscle and a lot of women say you lose cc's. My body stats is 5'9, 158lbs and I have kind of wide shorters. Someone please help!!

I got boobs

So I had my surgery on May 11th with Dr. Greenwald. The day of surgery I was so nervous omggg but Greenwald and the staff made me feel at ease. Greenwald is an amazing surgeon who takes pride in what he does, he is just amazing.
The day of surgery I decided to go with Natrelle Inspira 485cc Moderate Plus. I am 5'9 and 160pds. I told him I wanted to be a D cup and he assured me that the implant size I choose will give me a D-cup.

The first 3 days of recovery was the hardest, my chest was extremely tight and it felt like I worked out my chest really intense at the gym. I was not able to move my arms around too much and I needed someone to always help me to get up off the bed. But when I took my pain meds I was fine, I was given antibiotics, pain medication and a muscle relaxer. The day after surgery Greenwald gave me a call to see how I was doing (how sweet is that). As the days progress things started getting better. I hardly take my meds only at night because the pain seems to get worst at night, I don't know why. But overall I had a great experience with Greenwald and I will keep you ladies updated.

POD5

Yesterday was my first post op appointment, it went really well and he told I was healing really well. He took out my stitches, oh yeah I forgot to mention that I changed my incision from inflammatory incision to the aerola incision because the scar will be less visible because of my dark pigmentation around them. After taking out my stitches he put on steri strips over my incisions and told me I can get out of my surgical bra. I can start wearing a underwire bra during the day and medium impact sports bra at night. When I went to buy my underwire bra, I was measured and now I am 34D(YAY!!!).

1 Week Post OP!

I am feeling really good! They are healing so well. I have boobs omg!

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Greenwald is an outstanding plastic suregon. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. He is very patient and has great bedside manner. He answered all the questions I had. I am very happy with my results. My new body has given me more confidence in myself and I owe that to Dr. Greenwald.

Boobies

POD 12

They are starting to look so natural. I just wish my left boob would drop as fast as my right boob.

Full Body Pic

1mpo and 7 days

I am feeling great!

34DD!! 485cc Moderate Plus

Just a quick update. Yesterday, I got sized at Victoria Secret and drum roll please.....I am 34DD. Yay!!!!! I was so happy to hear those words come out of the sales associate mouth lol. I brought a Dream Angel Bra Underwire bra and some other bras from the pink collection. But I have to say the Dream Angel Bra is the best.
Anyways back to my recovery, the only thing that is bothering me at this point is sleeping on my side, it hurts and feels so weird. Also if i lay down without elevation it feels okay but when I get it up, my boobs feel so sore. So for now I will just keep sleeping elevated.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He such an amazing doctor. He listens and answers all the questions you have without hesitation. He very knowledgeable and passionate about his craft. I would recommend him to anyone.