Waste of Money. So Regretful.. No Changes! Ladies, Please Don't Go to This Doctor! New York, NY

First, I'd like to say I'm a petite girl. I had...

First, I'd like to say I'm a petite girl. I had Lipo/ Fat transfer to butt but only "close to a liter" was taken out and there were NO changes to my figure, shape and butt! I paid $8K. I didn't do much research on Dr. Yager's BBL but this clearly isn't his speciality. He did a terrible follow-up. He kept telling me my fat cells will "puff" out and I still see nothing. I'm 4 months post-op and I'm so regretful for all the money I wasted going to this man. Ladies, please choose another doctor! I'm warning you!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I met very little with the doctor. The most time I've spent with him was maybe 3 mins.. tops! My consultation was very brief. 1,2,3.. My surgery day, he asks me "So where you like like the fat placed?" I mentioned everywhere. He literally didn't do anything. There are no significant changes to someone's body if "close to" not even a full liter of fat was removed. My 1 month, post-op appt... I had a nurse who looked like she didn't even want to touch me. She didn't know the answers to the questions I had and Dr. Yager saw me literally for a few seconds. All this money wasted!