Yilydoll April 20, 2016!

Ever since I've noticed bigbooty girls in the...

Ever since I've noticed bigbooty girls in the clubs or on Instagram I wanted a bbl. Then I found this site & finally decided I wanted that perfect body! I always had a small frame even when I was pregnant with my 1st & only child. I'm 23 & 4 11' 1/2 & weight 110-120! When I workout my body gets tone & I love my stomach but hate my butt it gets little. When I gain weight it goes to my face & back (I get wings) but my butt gets bigger! Etheir way I'm not happy :-(

Okay so I'm still looking for a doctor. I'm having...

Okay so I'm still looking for a doctor. I'm having such a hard time because I want to stay close to home and still get the results I dream of. I went to another consultation I saw Dr.Kevin Tehran. He's office is in Great Neck, New York. He seemed nice but I didn't really like him and plus his quote was the highest I have gotten "15,600" for my stomach and upper/lower back and put into my butt. The package did include everything from the vitamins to the garments etc. but way to high for my budget!!! I will continue to look. If anyone knows a good doctor in New York please let me know. THANK YOU

I'm backkk

So after 2 years trying to just be happy with the way God made me ... I end up back on here! Well I also had my second baby but I ended up just 10 pounds more than my weight before. I'm thinking about going with Dra Duran... But I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm looking to be on the other side by March 2015 the lastest!

3 years later & still unhappy with my shape!!!!

Since I saw gissydoll on Instagram I been wanting to get a bbl & ba 3 years have past & every year I start saving up money for my surgery and eventually I end up convincing myself I don't need to get surgery & spend the money on cloths! Then as it gets closer to summer I wish I had the perfect body. So thats the story of my life. Now I gained 12 pounds since 3 years & had a second child =( now I want it more than ever!!! I also posted a pic of me today now at 117lbs 4 11'

In need of curves please!

do you see my sides how they don't pop out they just slide downnn... I want that POP curve

My new wish pic

Dream girl

Back but this is my year finally!

Wish Pics

Does anyone know what was the outcome... Did Yily ever speak out??

I was thinking about going to her but then I find this

Trying to make up my mind???

So I want to get bbl+ lipo + ba
Dr. Maikel Jimenez Ferreras =$6200
Dra. Yily De Los Santos= $5200
Dr.Australia Fragoso Baez=$3900(she wants me to gain 10 pounds)
Im waiting on DurĂ¡n & Almonte...

Still waiting on Durans Quote

Dra. Almonte Quoted me $6,350 and I'm still waiting for Duran to respond.

Looking for a RH!!!!

So many to pick from

Wish pic

Perfect boobs

Beware Ladies!!!

I already sent my deposit $106 to Princess RH but now Yily (Sasha) emailed me
New York, NY

Okayy so I've gone to two consultations so far both by me (New York,Ny) . I was told 3,500 for everything my back, and stomach lipo but I did not feel safe in that place! I went to another one and she told me 6,000. I would have made Dr.Salama a option since he's so popular on this site but I have read many reviews of people that were not satisfied with the results he had done & the pics showed a bad job done. I think it really depends on how your body is and I rather be close to home. I will continue to go to as many consultations as possible "they are free" and hopefully I can book a date soon!