BBL done in New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am researching doctors and considering doing...

I am researching doctors and considering doing this surgery here in the states. I am a bit scared to travel outside and get it done. I am 42 4 kids and I want to feel confident again. did anyone end up with a bumpy stomach or butt? I am a bit concern that my stomach would look bumpy and my butt feel bumpy.

Ready to start this journey

Going next week to leave a deposit and start my journey. I found my doctor and I feel pretty confident it was like love at first sight lol. Dr. Andan made me feel comfortable and I'm
Ready to begin this process.

Excited!!!

I made the deposit and scheduled my surgery for October 17 the date might change but hopefully it all works out!!!

my doctor will be Dr. Gordon Andan

Dr. Andan made me feel very comfortable and I trust that he will give me exactly what I need.

Surgery SCHEDULED

so I have scheduled my surgery for December 28th so excited :)

16 days until my surgery- Nerves are kicking in

ok so now my nerves are acting up, I keep reading about blood clots and everything that could go wrong, I'm getting nervous but since tomorrow I have my pre-op appt I will discuss all my fears with my doctor.

Can someone please tell me if I need to purchase the bbl pillow? also the stomach board I saw that someone suggested that, also what garment does anyone recommend after my surgery I know the doctor provides the first one but any suggestions for the second garment?

before

This was before my surgery

1 day after my surgery

My first shower!!! does my butt look lumpy ? is that normal??
andan