Surgery in dr on August 27. Duran yilly cabral

I haven't chosen a doctor or date yet. But decided...

I haven't chosen a doctor or date yet. But decided to get this started so that I can keep track of the information I find and receive information from you ladies as well.

I have the same story as most. A horribly shaped backside, broad shoulders... And I'm shaped like a triangle.

I am 5'8 195 lbs....

All of my friends don't just have big a$$es they have DONKS! And it's about time I join the team.

I'm going to be posting all of what I find. And I hope to get a lot of qs answered

Right now I am pretty sure that I will stay in the us as long as I can get my entire back stomach and arms lipo'd. I think I need 200 ccs in each hip and 1100 in each cheek..

Things I need to know:

Pre-op eating/health

Best scar removing/wound healing practices

Best garment

Pre-op testing

Massages- when to get them ... How often... Who does them best in ny/nj

Of course: best board certified ps in the ny/nj/md/dc/va area

What I already know, likely obvious to most but may help someone who is just beginning her/his (smile) journey
Probably 4500 for the procedure outside of the us. And an additional 2000 for traveling and boarding. So 6500

Cheaper outside of the us... More dramatic results (yilly campos and pantoja seem to be the winners)
Between 7000 and 12000 for the procedure ...

Probably the most expensive in ny and nj and not many docs in this area give dramatic results. (I am looking at schulman, markmann and alkon)

After surgery it's best to avoid sitting for at a minimum 2 weeks. Some say 3.

We have to make sure our iron levels are good pre op

Medicine to buy for surgery
HEPARINE 40 MG: to prevent the thromboembolism
-CLAVULIN 1GR: antibiotic
-DICLOFENAC 50MG for the pain
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG is a gastric protector
-TROMBOCIL CREAM: relief of superficial haematomas

Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

Lesson abt medicine taken from another realself user blog

Surgery prep

Iron lesson 101 my dolls. Iron is very important to surgery. It can make or break you and delay your surgery and cost you extra money in transfusions and iron treatments. Knowing that we have some time before surgery the first thing we must do is check our iron levels. I was shocked to find out mine was 9! The recommended daily allowance for an average woman aged 18-50 is 18 mg. Iron levels is not something that will change over a week. It takes weeks even months to correct. So I did my research and am sharing so we all are at our best when we are down there. It is important to take your iron with vitamin C as it aids in absorbsion! Add some strawberries to your spinach salad. Easy as that or take your iron and vitamin C pill together on an empty stomach. Do not take iron with Calcium or Vitamin D actually works against iron absorption. Always wait 2 to 3 hours between taking thos vitamins. Always remember to take a stool softner or laxative as you can become constipated. Here is a listing of iron rich foods: Brazilian nuts, shellfish (clams, oysters, shrimp), chicken or beef livers, canned tuna, sunflower seeds, iron fortified cereals, bacon, pork chops, seafood, dark leafy greens such as spinach, kale, lentils and many more. I attached a website that will give you daily value percentages. I hope this helps!

I have noticed a few reviews that seemed fake. They got no responses but it worries me because one of them is for a doc I'm considering. When I find them I will post the links here. Don't wanna defame anyone yet but want to warn ppl who may be naive like I.

Excuses to get off of work: fibroids, hernia, back surgery
All the best to everyone else on this journey. It is tough from beginning (realizing u don't have the body u want... Finding a doctor ... Having the surgery... Recovering from surgery) to the end.

Wow. So I asked a question regarding prices and...

Wow. So I asked a question regarding prices and one doctor said that when the price is reduced, it is because you're not getting pure fat, rather saline water. Anyone do any research on these overseas doctors to confirm or debunk this testament ? I posted the full comment in my pics

Anyone have a body similar to mine and get the...

Anyone have a body similar to mine and get the surgery without a tummy tuck ?? I really don't want to get cut open and have my skin cut
Off then put back together :(

Ok I added closer pics of my stomach skin. What...

Ok I added closer pics of my stomach skin. What y'all think ? Especially those who are built like me

Campos or pantoja ladies? Campos pros and cons:...

Campos or pantoja ladies?

Campos pros and cons: gives excellent shapes and hips. Massages included on
The price
But Angie is kind of rude and not as responsive. The concern would be the unresponsive was after the surgery when I need it most

Pantoja pros and cons. Dirt cheap! And Nadia is very responsive. The bad part is it doesn't seem like he shapes bodies as well as campos. But that could just be the pics I've seen. Maybe he does do as good of a job as campos. Anyone else have any idea ?

Dr. Pantoja reviewed your pictures and he recommends liposuction in your full back (love handles, bra rolls, etc), flanks, full abdomen, waist and arms, all the obtained fat will be used to inject your buttocks and hips. The goal will be making a smaller waist a deep "S" curve and more volume to your butt and hips.

The quote we can offer you is $3,600dlls. Once you make a surgery appointment, we will require a $300dlls. deposit in order to save your date. We still have a couple of open dates in June. Drains and stitches will be completely removed within 3-4 days after the surgery.

What is included in this cost?

- 1 night-stay in the clinic with 24 hour nurse care/aid
- Your own recovery room equipped with Patient's bed, armchair/lazy-boy, Wi-Fi, T.V., phone, bathroom utilities (shower and lavatory).
**Please note the following: A friend or family member is more than welcome to accompany you and stay in the clinic all day long and even stay in your room while you're in surgery. However, space is limited with the intention of giving the patient the needed attention. Therefore, at night-time the one accompanying you may stay at a hotel, just to have somewhere to sleep at (we don't have beds for family members). And in the morning he/she is welcome to stay at the clinic until your check-out, which is almost always at 10:00am the day after your surgery once you've had your breakfast, Dr. Pantoja has revised you and prescribed your medications. There are several nice hotels near by. 3 are within walking distance from our clinic.

- Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- Unlimited post-operative visits

What is not included:

1)Medication you need to take home for your recovery. (i.e. antibiotic, pain killers, muscle relaxers). This can be bought at any pharmacy in Mexico or be delivered to the clinic. The cost is approx. $120-$130 dollars since this is a two week treatment. NO REFILL NEEDED.
2) Nursing services outside of clinic.
3) Post-operative Massage Therapy. $40 dollars per session. (Fully Recommended)
Additional information about what to expect after your surgery:
You will need it about 2 weeks time off from work/school. It is imperative that when you return to your activities you do this under what is known as 'Light-duty' or with caution and wearing the girdle for the first 3-4 months. Doing this will support your back, posture, with swelling, and will aid in achieving the goal desired.

The anesthesia used is an Spinal Block and sedation. You don't feel anything, you don't be awake.

Recommended hotels:

1) City Express Hotel (they include local shuttle service, continental breakfast and wi-fi)
2) Camino Real ( local shuttle service and wi-fi included)
3) Real del Rio (only Wi-Fi). Toll free: 1-877-517-6479
4) Best Western Americanna Inn they are located in San Diego and they offer transportation to the clinic and from the San Diego airport. Phone 619-428-5521

**Prices of the hotels are before tax and they are subject to daily currency exchange.

We recommend 2 recovery houses:

-Grace Baja Guest House- Owner Lana Humphries- Phone (619) 664-3948 website --email: Phone: 619-400-3700 and 619-664-3948.

-Club Med (beachfront 30 min away) Phone number 909-266-1364 website

NOTE:Your blood work and EKG results will determine if you are a candidate for surgery or not.

Unidad de Cirugia Plastica
Hours Mon-Sat 8am to 3pm PT
Ph 619-664-4108

Something that I want to let you know is that the estimate is based on your physical needs and according to your body type.

If you are interested in fat grafting in the gluteal area. I am
using the micro fat grafting, for this technique I use low pressure syringes in
order to keep the fat cells the safest and to transfer them inside the muscle;
this is mostly to avoid the absorption, and this is because in the muscle there
is a mayor blood flow and the cells survive longer, there is an absorption of a
20 to 40% of fat.
I wanted to mention, is that the top quantity to be injected into each gluteal area is 600 to 700 cc of fat in one session or up to where your skin allows us to do so, because the tissues sometimes won't expand and may compromise the blood flow in the area.

I suggest Liposuction in the abdomen, waist and lower back to define your figure and give the hour shape body you want and optimize your buttocks look with your lumbar area.

I suggest for you to loose weight before this surgery, for better results.

This is the estimate:
Liposuction in the abdomen, waist and lower back 2800
Fat grafting in to buttocks 600
Discount - 500
Surgical Facility 1200
Anesthesia Fee 500 (Epidural, Sedation)
Girdle and epifoam 120
Post op Medication 125
Because of the opening of Skin Med we are giving you 5 courtesy massages.
Total 4845 usd

Hey ladies. Please share info about dra Duran. I...

Hey ladies. Please share info about dra Duran. I see a lot
Of people choosing her but haven't seen many review on the board

I am contemplating selecting someone else because I can't stand Angie's unhelpfulness. From her trying to pressure me into doing a tummy tuck by insisting over and over that my skin will be so saggy... To her only answering 1 question at a time no matter how many I ask. And let me not forget the fact that she gave me two different quotes forgetting that she had given me one already. I know that the doctor's work is good but if I have to go through her to get to him there will be problems. I even had a dream last night that I had surgery and she sabotaged it. Lol.

I think i am going to settle with Yilly. she...

i think i am going to settle with Yilly. she shapes very nicely and her price is reasonable. she is honest and not a crook like angie at campos office. while i love campos work that lady gave me 2 different quotes and in both of them the total price was more than the sum of the different procedures.

why is yilly's prices so cheap?

also, anyone ever see someone come out of her office with dramatic results? like extra wide hips extra projection, really big butt? i keep reading that she does whatever she wants and does not listen to you.

I cannot make up my mind on a plastic surgeon. I...

I cannot make up my mind on a plastic surgeon. I wanted campos but Angela is a crook .. I want duran but I'm scared of the plane ride afterwards. I want nyc but I haven't seen too many wide hip big butt results. I want perry or jimmerson but they are too expensive. Ugh. This is so frustrating

I keep flip flopping. I don't wanna go too far...

I keep flip flopping.
I don't wanna go too far but I don't want to spend too much money. Ughhhh. I want dramatic results but I'm
Not sure if anyone in nyc can do it. Any suggestions ladies ?

Anyone hear anything bad (infections, complications, dvt) about Jamie Deleon campos in tj Mexico about to choose him and worried

Aug 27... Booked flight.. Money saved.... Still need doc

So I decided to stop updating until I'm actually booked and I am! 25 more days til a new body. Weighed myself and I'm 199 :( trying to be 180 by surgery day.

I am pretty sure I will be going to Duran but Baez and cabral are both in my head also. I read about so many complications with Duran I'm nervous to see her. But it seems that if I just stick to bbl and don't do anything fancy like tt or implants I will be ok

I had to take down my photos because they were so easy to find on google. Gonna take some clothed pics and post later

Added pre op pics

Added pre op pics

To tummy tuck or not to tummy tuck that is the question

All the docs say I need a tt. But idk abt doing that in dr

Duran yilly cabral cabral yilly Duran. 7 days to Go

One week from now I will be in surgery. aaahhhhhhh!!

My vitamin regimine makes me so sick. Vit a b c d... Msm biotin folio
Acid. Every day.