27 Years Old Wanting BBL (No Kids) - New York, NY

I had my consultation with Dr. Schulman yesterday...

I had my consultation with Dr. Schulman yesterday 4/27/16, and it was a pleasant one. Dr. Schulman has been the only doctor I have interviewed for the procedure I am interested in (BBL). After speaking with him, as well as, his staff members I have decided there was no need to interview or research other doctors. I was able to proceed with scheduling a surgery date the same day as my visit. I am 27 years old with no kids, I have recently over the years been gaining weight and I felt very unhappy with myself. I have tried dieting and detoxing to help slim down enough to help me feel comfortable in my own skin but unfortunately I was not successful. It was not until recently I was told the reason for my weight gain was due to high levels of testosterone and it was also a cause for my hair to thin. I am now taking the proper medication to help keep my levels down and prevent from gaining further weight. I am 5'5" and currently weight 168 pounds. My surgery was scheduled for July 7th which gives me time to try and shed a few pounds to get closer to my ideal weight. I would recommend Dr. Schulman to anyone who is seeking for the same procedure as I am. I have discussed with Dr. Schulman my ideal look as a result for this procedure and he is able to accommodate me. I look forward to my surgery with him and trust his work 100%.

27 Years Old with a New Booty

I had my Brazilian butt lift yesterday with Dr. Schulman. I have to say no matter what you read nothing prepared me for the pain after, it is all to real. I'm very swollen so I can't wait until some of the swellen goes down. I'm so impressed how quick the procedure went and how everyone on his team took good care of me before, during and after the process. My big challenge right now is the getting out of bed once I'm up things gets easier for me. Dr. Shulman was able to inject 2300 of fat into me I'm sooooo very happy about that.

6 day post op bbl

It's been 6 days since my bbl with Dr. Matthew Schulman. I have to say the pain has gone down awhole lot. However I'm still very swollen and still somewhat stiff. I am limited to certain things such as sitting with a pillow underneath my thigh or bending down or lift up my legs to certain extend. I will be laying on my stomach for many weeks and it seems to be catching up with me already. I find myself restless these past 3 days with headaches. I contacted the office today to ask if over the counter sleeping pills will be ok to catch up on some rest and was told it should be ok. More updates soon. So far I like the results! Thank You Dr. Matthew Schulman you are truly gifted!

Brazilian Butt Lift

As I am reaching out my 3rd month since my BBL I am happy with my results thus far. I still have some swelling in my abdominal area but as expect some swelling may take up to a year. This procedure is exactly what I hopped would be maybe even better. I am so appreciative towards Dr. Matthew Schulman for accommodating me in my ideal look. It was worth the price and the pain!

3 month post up BBL

Hope the pictures help those who are considering of doing the procedure with Dr. Matthew Schulman. Please keep in mind I only I have some areas swollen in my lower abdominal and belly button area everything else seems to be permanent thus far.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman and his team were excellent! I appreciate they way they all took time to address my questions and concerns. I am greatful for how they took good care of me during my process. Dr. Schulman work is very impressive and was able to accommodate my ideal look, I can't wait until my swelling goes down to see my final results. Dr. Schulman and his team were all friendly and made me comfortable from the beginning to the end. Thank You!