Bad Revision Rhinoplasty By A Park Avenue Doctor - New York, NY

Dr. Guida is a nice person....

Dr. Guida is a nice person but his surgical skills regarding a complex surgery such as mine was not good. I've requested a full refund from him but he's declined so now I'll be taking him to court. He did what I thought was a revision rhino where I had a rib graft cartilage removed from another doctor. The other doctor added addtional cartilage because the the rib graft created a higher bridge on my nose. That surgery was a disaster and that surgery from a previous doctor left the tip of my nose looking like a square doorknob. I went to Dr. Guida hoping that he'd be able to correct it. He didn't. I then went back to him in April of 2014 hoping that his 2nd attempt would correct the dent and the tip. It didn't. He did a closed rhino both times. He needed to do an open rhino to correct the left side of the bridge of my nose which is higher on the left side. I went to see a qualified maxillofacial surgeon who specializes in poor rhinoplasty/trauma cases. If you want a medicore rhinoplasty or injectables then Dr. Guida is the doctor for you. He is not qualified for any type of complex surgery. He should have referred me to a qualified doctor. He did partially refund my $1500 for the 2nd surgery but I'm going after the full amount of $8000.00 and I will get my money back. Stay away from Dr. Robert Guida.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon