44 Years Old - Restylane for Eye Hollows - New York

I've been considering filler for about a year to...

I've been considering filler for about a year to help with my fairly severe under eye hollows. I felt very self-conscious, and I would hide behind my glasses. After doing my research, I chose Dr. Lattman for the procedure, and it was a wonderful experience. I wish I did it sooner! Dr. Lattman and her staff were incredibly kind. I was very nervous, and they helped me feel at ease. The procedure itself was practically painless, and it was over in about ten minutes or so. Easy breezy! I had very mild bruising and swelling for a few days after the procedure (it actually started about six hours or so after the procedure), but nothing a little cover up and my glasses couldn't hide. Not a big deal at all. And, I saw results immediately. I felt like a new woman during my drive home! Prior to the procedure, my concealer routine used to be 20 minutes, and I could still see the awful hollows. Now, I dab some light concealer under my eyes (takes a few seconds) to cover some mild darkness (I'm very fair skinned), and I'm good to go. I feel fabulous! The treatment lasts about a year, I was told, and I will definitely be back in a year for more. This procedure was a game changer; I told Dr. Lattman it is the best thing since sliced bread!
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Lattman was incredibly kind, and she and her staff were very supportive (I was nervous!). Dr. Lattman did an excellent job; she is gifted and has an eye for perfection. Phenomenal experience! Highly recommend!