32 Yr Old 1 Child smart Lipo New York, NY

So i am scheduled for surgery on July 6th 2015. i...

So i am scheduled for surgery on July 6th 2015. i am very excited but super nervous. I will be getting smart lipo on upper , lower abs and flanks. Ive always had issues with my mid sections, ive also gained 40 lbs in the last 2 years. i recently started working out and in need of serious motivation!

Counting the hours till surgery...

Tomorrow is the day. Here are my before pics.

Its done!

So he took out 900ccs can actually already tell a difference in my body cant wait to get home and take more pics. I actually feel good just a littlw drowsy from all the meds.

Updates!

Hi! here are some updates. there are some before pics and the day after surgery pics. Im feeling much better, drinking lots of water eating lots of pineapples. im still feeling very sore and swelling. Leaking stopped 2 days after. Im keeping my garment on 24hrs it has become my best friend. my tummy is not completely flat but i no longer have the huge belly and my side have gone down. I am hoping to see more results once the swelling goes down.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Recepcionist was very nice. Everything seemed pretty quick met with the Doctor he went straight to the point very professional, nice. explained procedure, and answered my questions. and booked my appointment.