28 Year Old with 3 Kids Looking to Get Breast Reduction.

Hello everyone, Besides having all this neck and...

Hello everyone,

Besides having all this neck and shoulder pain and bad posture from having large breast I am just honestly sick of them... I am currently a 38DDD Is it hard to find a decent bra that don't make me look like you're a grandma. Also clothes don't fit right you have to go an extra size or 2 just to be comfortable in it. Recently I did my consultation with DR. Keith Blechman in NY and my surgery is schedule for 11/30/2016 I am only waiting on my United Health care Insurance approval to move forward with all the and pre op test requirements, I heard great things about this doctor and he has great bed side manners. My consultation went great he's the only doctor I've seen and I already feel comfortable with him. The staff in the office is very friendly and helpful as well. I will keep you all posted with my surgery and pictures... Praying everything goes well for me!

Denied from UHC!!

So yesterday I spoke with my health insurance witch is UHC choice plus, and I was advised that the surgery was denied because they needed more proof as of why it is medically necessary! But at least they offered to speak to my Dr. to discuss the surgery and I am hoping it gets approved. The appointment is schedule for 11/15 for the Doctor to speak with another physician from UHC hopefully everything goes well crossing my fingers :-/

Finally approved by UHC

Hello everyone I just wanted to share my excitement I received a letter from UHC with my 90 day approval for my breast reduction surgery I am super exited about this ! Finally this big balloons are going away!

Exited about my upcoming BR surgery!!

Guys I am counting the days, I already set up everything at work just need to fax over some paperwork for my FMLA also had a mammogram and my blood work done today and now I am just waiting for my surgery date January 19th!!! I can't wait to get rid of this huge boobs already.......I cannot imagine the relief I will feel any advice??? I'm looking in to buying my own bra since the ones at the doctors office are way too expensive I saw some in amazon ....let me know what you guys recommend????

Pre op appointment

Hello everyone so today I had my pre-op appointment with Dr. Blechman And everything went fine he told me my breast will be around a small C witch I'm very happy about also told me to make sure I drink a lot of protein 1 week before and after surgery like ensure a couple of times a day to make sure my healing goes well. I had a tummy tuck back in 2012 in D.R with I had a lot of complications due to a seroma that got infected so I guess he is making sure I heal well. Other than that I am just counting the days 9 more days to go and I will officially be a Blechman doll yeyyy!!! Forgot to mention this is the bra he is selling at his office from $50 to $70 dollars I am looking online to see if I can find something similar or a good post op bra that won't cost an arm and a leg what do you guys think?

Finally had my breast reduction done ?

So happy yesterday was my breast reduction surgery with Dr Blechman super exited he is an excellent doctor I haven't seen my breast yet but just with everything that happened yesterday the was I was treated at the hospital and by the Doctor I'm am very pleased can't wait to see my results!

Happy with my results!

2nd day post opt still very swollen but I. An already see my results are great... I like what I see.

Finally Did It!

My procedure was very successful got my breast reduction done on the 19th and I'm a little sore but happy with the results Dr. Blechman was awesome and very caring called me before and after the procedure to make sure I was ok! Here are some pics today Is my 2nd day post opt and just removed the pads off like the instructions said.

4th day post opt update.

Hello RealSelf people I just wanted to give you an update Today is my 4th day post opt. Yesterday was my 29th birthday my fiancé and family made it really special for me I am so very blessed to have my family next to me! And I got the best birthday gift my health and my family and new boobies lol here are some pics of today. Today one of the drains is not working is no longer has suction so I will be calling DR Blechman tomorrow is my follow up appointment and he will be removing the drains I will be calling him now to see what he says. Not to mention I have a horrible cold lots of congestión ????

10 days post op

Hello realself people I just wanted to update and put some pics. About 4 days after my surgery I had to go to see the doctor because one of my drains was not working after the drains where removed the tape or steri-strips were replaced however 2 days later I started to feel pain on my left breast and I had some drainage going on a yellow fluid I was very sore the tape turned yellow and I was afraid an infection was generating I took a shower and removed my tapes cleaned with an antibacterial soap and cotton balls dried very good and I did notice a small opening where the incisions meet so the doctor told me no worries if that happens we just put a bandaid on it and is exactly what I did. I purchase a post surgical tape (Mepitap) more for like scar treatment on amazon and let me tell you this works great I took some aleve for my soreness and replace my tape and feel sooooooo much better now!!! I was afraid to do so but it worked......What you guys think?
New York Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with Dr. Blechman he is the best wouldn't change anything about my procedure he gave me exactly what I wanted the staff also was amazing!