28 Year Old with 3 Kids Looking to Get Breast Reduction.

Hello everyone, Besides having all this neck and...

Hello everyone,

Besides having all this neck and shoulder pain and bad posture from having large breast I am just honestly sick of them... I am currently a 38DDD Is it hard to find a decent bra that don't make me look like you're a grandma. Also clothes don't fit right you have to go an extra size or 2 just to be comfortable in it. Recently I did my consultation with DR. Keith Blechman in NY and my surgery is schedule for 11/30/2016 I am only waiting on my United Health care Insurance approval to move forward with all the and pre op test requirements, I heard great things about this doctor and he has great bed side manners. My consultation went great he's the only doctor I've seen and I already feel comfortable with him. The staff in the office is very friendly and helpful as well. I will keep you all posted with my surgery and pictures... Praying everything goes well for me!

Denied from UHC!!

So yesterday I spoke with my health insurance witch is UHC choice plus, and I was advised that the surgery was denied because they needed more proof as of why it is medically necessary! But at least they offered to speak to my Dr. to discuss the surgery and I am hoping it gets approved. The appointment is schedule for 11/15 for the Doctor to speak with another physician from UHC hopefully everything goes well crossing my fingers :-/