I am currently 23 Got Breast Implants at 21 and It's Been an Amazing Experience Loving Results - New York, NY

Ok so I wanted to go into this to make myself...

Ok so I wanted to go into this to make myself happy mostly I honestly in my opinion know I didn't need this procedure but it was more of an cosmetic enhancement for me ima start off by explaining this because I'm very happy with result I wanted anything that was going to get noticed and not to much but something that would make men and women think damn she has an amazing rack and I got that I went from a small b to a big C and small D not sure cause small cs fit perfect and so do big ds because I use different types of Victoria's Secret bras so I never settle on one size because it can feel and fit differently with another type of there bras so it's been 2 years no scars I went through areola and under muscle I have silicon implants mentor brand they have a longer life expectancy than saline so I wanted what was best for me and longest lastin results because these devices do have a failure rate beware going into this because anything can happen to most common like capsule contracture I'm most afraid of but I was told by fellow gals that recieved silicon don't worry if I am careful and take care of myself it's unlikely that will happen so here I am postin pictures after surgery !!!

Today they have formed fully to body working a couple of months 2 years later !!!

This is me today loving the results most natural and they look amazing no visible scars I'm just happy they came out so good

Body is perfect now !!!

Photo before is choppy

Here is picture transformation I was 19 in the left and 22 on the right but you can def tell my breast are enhanced I didn't nee

Me as of now

Me as of today 7-17-2014

Me currently fully naked !!!

3 year update on my wonderful best silicone implant

So I will give run through on my 3 year update I choose 350cc silicone implants , under muscle ,and inscion through areola . Previously was a 34B now it depends what style victoria secret bra I wear im currently a 34C/32D varys on the style of bra . So I wrote and updated this review within the past 3 years because I want you ladies to have a full grasp of how inplants age as you age ;) Im extremly happy with my implants I hope this doesn't sound cocky at all but I think I have had the best job i have seen by far and the implants fully formed to my body they are natural looking as well not fake plastic look at all hope you ladies enjoy them in these photos as much as I have also I have had done lip fillers recently If any you ladies interested on that i will write full detailed review for that as well just leave comment below and I'll give all details on my lip fillers as well

It's been 4 years since my surgery I'm currently 25 and got them done at 21

Here is an update 4years later hope you enjoy I can post nudes of my breast I just haven't had recent pics of my breast nude but hope you enjoy again ;)
New York Plastic Surgeon

Hey was very professional gave me my best option what would look most natural and then to see how my results would look it was more hands on I put bra with different sized silicon implants I received the smooth round moderate plus profile brand Mentor and 350ccs I was a 34 b before procedure now am a large C small D I highly recommend Dr.Forley for this procedure also I'm thinking of going to him for fillers will post reviews for that too !!!