46 Year Old Female - Endoscopic Browlift, Bilateral 4 Lid Blepheroplasty - New York, NY

I was tired of not having visible eyelids and...

I was tired of not having visible eyelids and always looking like I need a good night sleep. I have wanted to have my "eyes done" for years but never had the courage to have the surgery. Now that I have undergone my procedure I don't know what took me so long. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results; I look the same....only better!
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors but Dr. Romo provided the most detailed diagnosis, answered all of my questions, and I never felt rushed. In fact, he always made me feel like I was his number one priority. In addition to the excellent surgical expertise, Dr. Romo has built a wonderful team of professionals. They were extremely helpful with the logistical set up and providing feedback from past surgical experiences. They suggested I consider hiring a private nurse for the 24 hours following the surgery and I am so glad I did. I would have been fine had I gone without but, the care was incredible and I believe it really helped keep my bruising and swelling to a minimum. Additionally, my husband was at ease knowing I was being so well cared for. I worked a full load from my home the week following my procedure and was back at the office the week thereafter. I was still a little swollen and had some bruising but nothing a good blowout, a bit of concealer, and glasses couldn't cover up. At first my eyes had a different shape (due to the swelling) but as each week passes I look more and more like myself but, as I said above, only better. I highly recommend Dr. Romo and his team. You will be treated with the best surgical expertise along with terrific patient care.