42 Y/o in Need of a Rump Shaker

For years I have contemplated whether or not I...

For years I have contemplated whether or not I should get my butt enhanced due to lack of projection. Well let me just be honest. Lacking a rump shaker all together.

I was afraid because of all of the horror stories I've heard of and even seen some botched cement butts all over the place.

I've been researching for the past 3 years. I've came across a few doctors and any even had a few consultations. I just didn't have that connection with them. While searching I've stumbled across Dr. Schulman and saw a lot of great reviews and his work I thought was amazing. I then followed him on IG and Snapchat. I then said to myself now he's an artist of creating such beautiful tasteful booties.

I scheduled to have a consultation with Dr. Schulman last Friday Oct 28, 2016. The office is beautiful, smells AMAZING and the staff is very warm and friendly.

My wait time was not long at all. With a blink of an eye I was called in to meet Dr. Schulman. He's very professional, honest about what's best for you rather than how much he can make. That's when I knew he was for me. The vibe I felt was so serene. He's down to earth and just a chill person.

Once I was done with my consultation I immediately scheduled my surgery date for December 8, 2016 for the Lipo 360 of the upper/lower back, arms, flanks and fat transfer for the BBL. There is a 10% deposit fee needed to secure your surgery date. For me that was a total of $1,200. For the first time ever I could not wait to hand over my CC ????

As soon as I got home later that evening I went straight to my computer and online to Care Credit and was approved immediately ????????

On Wednesday November 2nd my balance was paid in full so now I'm all set. Today I had my appointment for medical clearance and November 18, 2016 is my pre-op appointment. I'm beyond excited and of course anxious at the same time. I will keep you ladies posted.

Rump shaker here I come ????