37 Years Old, 4 Kids; 16, 2.5 and 10 Month Old Twins....Naterelle 410's 375 Cc FF - New York, NY

I had my first child when I was 21. My stomach...

I had my first child when I was 21. My stomach took a huge hit, and for 9 years I never felt comfortable in bikinis, tube shirts or tight dresses, so I had my first abdominoplasty in 2009.

In 2010, I met my husband and have since had three kids in the last three years

In my 20's I wore a 34 B (Victoria Secret). I'm my 30's I was a nice 34DD (VS, Stella M., etc). After the twins I noticed my boobs didn't quite fill the top of the bra; I'd always get that line/gap when I wore t-shirts and dresses, and of course, my stomach was a mess.

I started my search in August, and I knew I wanted the procedure done before the holidays, so I had to decide fairly quickly. I met with a total of four doctors, all within a two week period.

I met with a doctor in Dallas (I lived there for over 10 years, my sister still loves there blah blah). He recommended a lollipop lift with a 190 cc moderate plus implant. He wanted to do a full tummy tuck but no lipo on my bra area since I had previously done that in 2009, lipo on the inner thighs. His quote was 20k.

I met with a PS in CT, my current residence. She recommended either a periareolar lift or none at since I had mild ptosis, a 325-400 cc moderate plus, Mentor implant with a mini tuck and lipo of the back, inner thigh. Her quote was 15k

I met with another PS in NY, whose quote was 22k and finally, I met with Dr. Schulman.

I was so happy when I left Dr. S's office because I felt like was getting everything I wanted. We spoke about a crescent or a periareolar lift, with Naturelle 410's textured 375 cc FF implant, a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo on the upper/lower back and inner thigh.

First week down!

I'm currently nine days post opt and I feel great! I had been taking my meds once every six hours since day five, but it's only because I'm trying to stay ahead of the pain...and I'm not so good with keeping still.

Unfortunately I still have my drains (at my post opt appointment (day 7) I still was draining over 30 ml of fluid). The nurse recommended 25 or less, so I'll email her today with an update.

Three weeks post/scars/healing etc

Three weeks down!

I feel great about my results. I'm starting to see my breast drop a bit and settle into shape, I know I have a bit more time before that happens. My tummy tuck scar is a bit dark, but I know that's normal. I still have some pain in one of my lipo entry areas, but I'm going to ask the doctor about this in my four week visit on December 6th.

I've been using the creams/gels provided by the PS, but I felt like I wanted to do more. My sister recently had a mommy makeover in February and she had good results with Scar FX silicone strips. I decided to order some to try in addition to the cream. I ordered a 1"x22" for my tummy scar, and two "3 inch circles for my breast. They were $88, plus I added the expedited shipping of 14. I figured, relative to the cost of the surgery, $100 wasn't that much to invest in making sure my scars healed properly.

I'll add photos of before and after in a few weeks of using the product.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Very calm, very knowledgeable, he didn't try and force me into a larger implant, nor did he make me feel like my questions were an inconvenience.