Labiaplasty Done Right!! New York, NY

I had labiaplasty to correct a botched labiaplasty...

I had labiaplasty to correct a botched labiaplasty this past June. I just wanted to tell everyone to make an educated decision before you go to just anyone.
Unfortunately I made the wrong choice the first time and I paid for it, physically, mentally and financially.
I went to a gynecologist the first time and she took too much skin off one side and didn't do anything to he other side. And I ended up getting admitted into the hospital because she hit a blood vessels and I developed a large hematoma, clearly she had no idea what she was doing. All of this happened at Chester County hospital with a reputable ob/gyn group. The result from the first surgery was horrible I was scarred and in pain and took several months to heal.
Then I met Dr Gary Alter, the most amazing surgeon I've ever met. He is kind , gentle and confident. He is the only one that should be doing this procedure. I finally have the confidence to wear a bathing suit and feel comfortable enough to start running again. He changed my life and I feel I can start to live again. I will post pictures soon and I am one month post op!!! Thank you Dr Alter.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is kind and gentle and was very patient with me. He called and text me and was there to answer my questions post op. Office staff extremely accommodating and pleasant.