Do Not Recommend - New York, NY

I had a bad experience with this surgeon. I did...

I had a bad experience with this surgeon. I did not do enough research. If you have a bony nose and no major top issues ( bulbous ethnic protrusion etc) I'm sure he will be fine. If you have an ethnic nose with a wide tip DO NOT SEE this doctor. Will he butcher you ? No. Will you have wasted $$ and be so unhappy that you still write reviews years later? Possible. The photos on his website are dated and old as are the ones in his office. I was lured in by these images.. And while I will not claim they are photoshopped you can tell done are edited after. His bed side manner is non existent and the day of surgery he was running late and all harrowed looking. Our first consult he promised the world and was kind and generous with his time. Our second consult he was short, obnoxious, and said it would barely be a difference. His office manger convinced me he was just having an off day. An off day has messed up my nose. It's not butchered. It's still FAT wide and its also uneven! I'm nervous to post images so he may know who I am and cause a problem? Mods please help me with this perhaps I can crop away so there's no identifiable issues but to be honest all his ethnic noses look alike anyway! He makes them all look like his nose! Long and now I have flared nostrils which I never had before!! One day hopefully I can get a revision and I will warn people against him. For those happy with his results.. Where are the photos??? Again if you have a simple bump on your nose I'm sure he will work wonders. Any tip work needed go elsewhere!!

Englewood Otolaryngologist