Facelift W Neck Lift - New York

I have been studying and researching this site for...

I have been studying and researching this site for a few months now. I am 59 and I think I have the worst neck than anyone I've seen on this site. I am going with Thomas Sterry and I am working on uploading the pix. Scheduled for Friday 2/19. Had a consult w him and I was hooked. I felt his sincerity and I trust him and his staff to take me to the other side...
I chose him after looking at his before & after pics and his delightful demeanor. So will post more as I experience it.

Facelift-neck lift

Do you really think I will end up with a tight neck? Is that possible? It's so hard to imagine ????????

Home and mummified

It was wonderful! Dr Sterry was amazing! His male nurse was the best! ! Assistant Vivian was like an old friend . I felt like I was hanging out with them rather than going for surgery. So now I have no pain as my jaw is still numb but it feels like I'm wearing a headband. Surgery started at9:30 and I was out the door at 5:30. Dr sterry already called to check on me. Will b seeing him in the morn. My mouth or speech is not impeded at all? Weird
Thank you gals!

24 hours post surgety

The helmet was removed and I am bruised on my cheecks and neck but definately not at all as bad as I expected . The drains were removed today but I was given the option of keeping a few more days to speed healing but the drain was annoying me so I chose to remove it. So far I'm very encouraged that I will be happy with results.

Facelift & neck update

Day 2. Not feeling great! Face very swollen and looks like I got beat up. Feeling tightness in jaw and the stiches in my ear feel annoying.

Day 5 post op

Had visit w doc sterry and he assured me I am still very swollen and all looks ok. He aspirated about 10ccs of fluid from my neck but it's still huge. I really didn't want to post pix today but I reconsidered and for you all I'd share. I look monsterish. Very distorted today. Hopefully tomor will b better . I'll keep u posted well at least I'm less uncomfortable tonite.

Day 6

Neck still swollen a lot
So I hid it

Day 10

Ok I'll show you what I'm upset about. Dr says it will definately come down

2 weeks + 3days

Only for my fellow realselfers will I share this pic! What do u think?
New York Plastic Surgeon

beautifully done and I adore dr. Sterry! His staff was wonderful too! No glitches. Felt very comfortable with dr. Sterry. He's very down to earth and honest about expectations. His work is artistry and I don't know how any doc could be Better. Just check out my pix at one day post surgery. It's truly amazing. For New York City he is fairly priced and definately worth every penny! He came in on Saturday just to check me post surgery. He is exactly everything anyone would want in a surgeon! Cute and funny too! So happy with my choice! New York is a big city with many prominent plastic surgeons and I'm so glad I found him!! Trust me he's the man!