Plus size TT journey!!!!- Troy, MI

Went into this wanting a tummy tuck?? Through...

Went into this wanting a tummy tuck?? Through research and consultations decided on a full tummy tuck with lipo and transfer to the butt. I love the results of one doctor, but he's not certified(eligible tho). Found a certified doctor in Dominican Republic, but scared to go out the country.... help!

Plus size finding PS!!! Tummy tuck

Ok so I'm for sure not going out the country. Matter fact Michigan it is!! Big shout out and coodo's to all the ladies that went out the country, got great results and saved a bunch of money. I'm just too scared!!! Think I read too many reviews... Any who I think I'm going with............... Dr. Harake!!!!!!!!!!
I am a plus size and been doing alot of research so I think I will schedule for January. I want to lose 15-25 more pounds before the surgery. Plus I start vein removal surgery on both next week with 12 procedures totals, twice a week so I wanna completely separate the 2. My PS says it should be fine even if I do them together but..... Nope!!!
I love everything about Harake besides him making me feel like "lets go, lets do this now" Even sounded a little disappointed when he realized I was firm with January. I can I should upload pictures huh!

Guess I'll add pictures so I can get responses.:(

3rd consult with same doctor( finally pictures)

So today I have an appointment with Dr. Harake again (3rd one). He not board certified but eligible along with other certifications and memberships. I've seen pictures but think I need to see more. I love the way he talks and the confidence he has in his work. I WANT GOOD RESULTS!!
He's always available, my first consult I cancelled through his after hour automatic service and he called me right back (8-9 o'clock at night) I really didn't know if that was good or bad. I was thinking first he was a concerned doctor then had thoughts that he was desperate for patients. After my first consult which was only for a BBL he told me about how great his sculpting skills were and said I'll be a great candidate but might have loose skin but he thought I would still love my results.
After consulting with other doctors I felt that I needed a tummy tuck!
After consulting with 6 other doctors I still loved the shape and curves of Dr.Harake:)
This will be my final consult with him to cross all my T's and dot all my I's.
Today may be the day I make my deposit.

Deposit paid... officially booked!!

Paid my deposit today ($1000). Officially booked for Jan.12th at beumont hospital with Dr. Harake. Surgeon recommended and my option as well was to pay the extra $300 for the overnight hospital stay.:) My operation room at the hospital was a extra $3300 so the $300 for the overnight stay was a no brainer. Total price for TT, BBL and liposculpture, operating hospital room, sedation and overnight stay .........$12,058. Me being confident and happy with my body....Priceless!!!!!

So I've been reading people stories as I go along and realized I haven't shared mine!
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children ages 4 and a set of 3 year old twins which I had all in the time frame of 15 months. My twins were born at 23 weeks via c-section and stayed in the NICU over 4 months. The back to back pregnancies and the stress of the twins being so sick and me completely focusing on them, my body became a after thought. Now that they are healthy, even about to start school in 6 more days, IT'S MOMMY TIME!!! I've been contemplating for about a year and the time is now!!!!! No more running to the hospital and thoughts of being unsure, I'm about to get this body together and run around and enjoy life with my beautiful, NOW HEALTHY children!

When you can finally see your weight loss results!!! Down 17 pounds!

Stepped out for the bad boy concert!
No waist trainer!!!!!!!!

Exactly 4 months to go!

So i have 4 months to go and I made another appointment with my PS just so he can answer a few more questions for me so I can stop stalking RS for awhile and concentrate on my weight loss and getting other things organized. My main question for him is healing concerns of these procedures and order of procedure on the things I'm having done. I want my TT to heal properly and look amazing but I don't wanna lose the fat transferred to my butt. My bbl is such a small amount of my procedure, free actually after all the discounts I got:):):) (early booking, multiple procedure, allowing my picture to be public) were some of the discounts I got. I already got a nice size butt so I was at one point considering TT only but since I found this awesome doctor and it's gonna be done I want it all to heal, look and feel good!!!! Any tips on TT/BBl recovery. I"ve come across a lot of TT only or very old TT/BBL reviews and the user no longer logs in. Should I change my title that states TT and BBL to get more responses.

Vericose veins????

During one of my many consultations while searching for a PS I came across Dr. Georgeson who offered varicose vein removal on my noticeable lumpy blue veins on my legs????
I realized this center specialized in vein removal.
No go for Ty procedure but I took him up on the vein removal!!!

Taking the good with the bad:):(

So I'm still losing weight, just not as fast due to the varicose vein treatments..........and me getting to excited about the first 15 pounds falling off that I got a little to relaxed. I'm OK with that though, I still have a long way to go. I'm now 19 pounds down and while getting dressed this morning the hubby says "you'r stomach is going away now, you look good like that. You don't even need a TT" :((((((. I guess that was a compliment so I just grabbed on my belly and shook it up and down a few times and said what am I gonna do with this" He responded with "do some tightening up exercises":(((((( So then I had to go all into the muscle repair thing which I thought I clearly already explained to him:( Of course he went back into support mode but comments like me "not needing something he know I need so bad" is not comforting especially by the person who's gonna be my biggest support and care-giver through the whole process. I'm saving and will be paying for this procedure with every penny of my money so thank goodness he cant never touch that subject:) Now on to the good, A RS member who I've been following had her procedure done yesterday and posted a great update so far even though it's only been 1 day she surely put the excitement back in me that was almost took out!!!!!
#stillexcited #guessnervescomelater

Tummy Tuck, Lipo with Transfer.

So my procedure is not until January. I have seen Dr. Harake 3 times. I knew he would be my PS the first visit I just had to ensure myself that I was making the right decision, after seeing a few more PS and seeing Dr. Harake again I made my decision. I think my only hesitation with him was I got the vibe he was a fairly new doctor on his own. He has over a decade of experience but not a lot of pictures so that's why I made this assumption. His confidence in his work is through the roof and the few pictures I did see were amazing, but I'm sure he can sell someone of confidence and knowledge alone. I googled and researched almost everything on TT and BBL's and I my concerns and thoughts about this process was mentioned by Dr. Harake so I knew his was on his game!!! I'm so excited to get this thing going. I would have booked earlier but I'm having varicose vein treatment done on both my legs and that's gonna take me into early November. I wanted to separate the 2 procedures by at least 6-8 weeks so January it is. If you want a confident doctors who's not in rush, willing to see and answer every question you need then Dr. Harake is the man. Looking forward to my Harake body!!!

Price breakdown. $6500.00 Tummy tuck & lipo with tranfer (on special) regular price $7500 $3300.00 operating room fee, This is a option if you qualify for in-office procedure. $900.00 Sedation $300.00 hospital stay (also not needed for in-office procedure.

Guess who's down 21 pounds????????

21 pounds down as of today. 27 more to go until I reach my goal BMI. Just may round it of to 29 more. Gone sound good saying I lost 50 pounds!!!!! My surgeon didn't recommend me losing any weight. Doing this for a even better me!!!

Weight is melting!!!! From 265 to 240!!!! Can't believe I'm down 25 whole pounds! New goal 215:):):):) 25 more to go!!!!!!!!! Be

Brought a used treadmill and added 10 more minutes to my work outs. No pops/juices, fried foods and watching calories thanks to fitness! 107 days left, I was thinking about moving my surgery up since I'm losing weight faster than I thought but I don't wanna be down during the holidays!! I have also been taking these vitamins and I think they actually help with the weight loss and keeping my metabolism going!!!
Please share any tips on sleeping and recovering!!

Just love my doctor??

Going to see him one more time before my Pre-op. I want him to see my weight loss and want to ask a few more questions.:) I am now stalking all the worst case scenarios and I want to ensure I have a good recovery. Things I am now researching are horrid! I want to go into this knowing the good and bad!!! I DON'T WANT THE BAD!!! So I'm going full force to ensure I'm doing everything to avoid "the bad"! I think I'm on track besides the marijuana:( I've been smoking for yearsss and my last day is 11-1-2016 that will leave me with 9-10 weeks before surgeries. Dr. Harake told me 2 weeks but I'm not taking no chances. Here's a updated pic and a little convo between me and my PS!!! My last varicose vein treatment is 10-18! Looking forward to missing the bulging veins and the bulging stomach:) Please comment with any questions or suggestions:) I

3 months pre

Just noticed.... Only 3 months left!!!! 92 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder if I should be doing or preparing for anything??
I've been craigslist shopping for an electric recliner, I was gonna rent one but the price was about the same as buying an used one. This is a better option for me anyways, I don't wanna damage the rented one and be stuck with it. My PS said no to a walker, he don't want be to get dependent to the hunch and want me to straighten up as soon as possible. He also was oppose to to arnica pills and gels?? No study behind it and he says my CG will be my best friend. 23/, yup only off one hour a day for 2 months straight. The hospital will supply my first CG, I will only wear this if the CG my PS is ordering from his office is too big or too small but he's really hoping it fit because the hospital one isn't that good. He suggest a 1X, I hope it fits. I might just order a size up or down to make sure. They cost around $150.00 out of pocket so I'll see! My butt pillow is $99.00 and I'm for sure getting that!!!! These were some of my high price items, the little things will follow!!!
Gonna start my ordering process in another week or two, wanna miss the holiday shipping and shopping traffic. 3 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!

Officially on the move!

Hi All
I went to see Dr. Harake yesterday:):):):):) We talked about my weight loss first since it's becoming noticeable:) He didn't suggest I lose any weight at my first consultation and still was confident in me having good results. Mind you I was 262 at this time, only 3 pounds down from my highest weight. Now he so much more confident in me loving my results with the weight loss. That left me feeling a little "uppidy,downy" I felt uplifted because I was excited and proud about me deciding to lose weight on my own and I was down because I was thinking " if I was to have better results from weight loss why wasn't I advice to lose weight" ? My mind was quickly off of that when we went right into my smaller tiny waist.:) Smallest waist possible is the goal:):) I will have lipo on my upper and lower back, top of vagina(just found this out) will mention more later;), flanks/love handles and he wanted to do my hips but I said no, (I love my hips). He said he will examine my buttock after the lipo and tuck and may only need to feel in dents and cellulite since the lipo alone with the smaller waist will give me projection and he don't think I will need much to give me the results I'm looking for. Guess we will discuss more later. Now about that vagina???? I will be getting a vagina lift????????? IKR, well Dr. Harake use this technique in all his tummy tucks and after researching I see a lot of PS do as well. It has nothing to do with the vagina itself, it's just when the pubic area gets lipo and when it's pulled and stitched back with the stomach, it gives the public area a better flush look to the stomach, instead of a flat stomach and a larger more extended pubic area. I sent a few wish pics( mostly DR results, super flat tummy and big juicy butts) and he replied to them by saying " You will love your results, but these girls have had more than 1 round" My wish pics are possible but I will have to come for a second round of lipo where he can focus on the part of the stomach he won't be able to lipo with a TT. I loved his honesty:) I'll add the wish pics I sent to my next post. I made another 2K payment leaving my procedure balance at $1500. The $5500 I'm paying for the hospital operating room, overnight stay and anesthesia can be paid the day of surgery. Since I will be getting over 5 liters liposuction it has to been done at the hospital verses the Columbia medical center. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of me feeling safe in a hospital facility and enjoying to be able to stay overnight for up to 3 days but aiming for 1. I just wish it didn't cost $5500, that's only $1000 cheaper than my procedure:(
Here's a few pics of my updated weight loss. Today I weigh in at 234.4!!!!!!! 31 pounds down 19 plus more to go!!!
Troy Physician