Spider Veins for Years - New Orleans, LA

I have lived with spider veins on my ankle and...

I have lived with spider veins on my ankle and upper thigh for years. I decided that the time was right and with summer approaching, I was eager to have the procedure performed. A friend recommended Dr. Coleman to me for his respected reputation and warm and friendly staff. Upon meeting his for the first time I realized his wealth of knowledge and experience and am grateful for my experience.
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Coleman and his staff are very personable and friendly and the office is comfortable and beautifully decorated. Dr. Coleman explained the procedure in a way that I could easily understand. During the procedure, he carried on a conversation with me, as his nurse rubbed and patted my shoulders. At times the procedure became a little uncomfortable, but Dr. Coleman took his time and made me feel comfortable by explaining what he was doing. After the procedure, he thoroughly discussed what I needed to do and what results I should expect. It was a wonderful experience!