Double Chin - New Orleans, LA

I wanted to get rid of my double chin, I...

I wanted to get rid of my double chin, I researched Kybella, cool sculpting and chin lipo before I decided on chin lipo, I chose a board certified plastic surgeon the procedure took about 1 hour but most of that time was spent numbing my chin/jowl area. Although the procedure was not painful, the numbing medication (shots) were painful. I was able to drive home right after the procedure and I have not needed any pain medication. The doctor said I should expect to be swollen for a couple weeks and I should where my head compression as much as possible. I'll update you weekly on my progress.

7 days later update

Well it's been 7 days I've worn my chin compression every night. I went back to work after 4 days after my procedure.......so far everything is coming along nicely. I still have swelling and my chin/neck area is still sore but no complications.....I'll post again in 7 days.

Two week update

Well it's been two weeks since my procedure and everything is going well........I'm still swollen and I have hard lumps but Im using warn compacts for the lumps and it appears to really help..........I'm still wearing the compression garment every night. I have my 2 week follow up appointment tomorrow hopefully everything will be ok........I'll update you again in 2 weeks.

4 weeks after my chin lipo

Well it's been a little over four weeks since my chin lipo and I'm very happy with the results. I'm still a little swollen and there's still one knot but it appears to be getting smaller everyday, anyway here are my updated photos.
Metairie Plastic Surgeon