Dr. Rafizadeh Fixed my Face. - Morristown, NJ

Here's the short and long of the story. The short:...

Here's the short and long of the story. The short: Dr. Rafizadeh is a skilled surgeon who has an artistic eye and caring staff. If you're looking to have any procedure done by him I highly suggest you book that consultation now, you won't regret it. The long of the story: Last year I needed to undergo a [noncosmetic] jaw correcting procedure to fix an improper bite. After the surgery, I found that the middle of my face was sewed back on very crooked, especially my nostrils and upper lip. After sufficient time had passed I made a consultation with Dr. Rafizadeh who immediately saw the problems [he suggested a lip lift + a very subtle alarplasty to correct the uneven nostrils]. Cut to surgery day, not only was his staff very sweet and supportive [his nurse offered to hold my hand during the procedure], but he was also very comforting and made quick-work out of it. It's now been a month since the surgery, and I can wholeheartedly say I'm very happy with my results [I look like myself before the jaw surgery] and with the after care of the office.

Here are some tips:
Do as the doctor suggests. Don't just go off of what you read on realself to take care of your incision because you might actually be slowing down your healing time. If you have questions as to what you should be using, ask the doctor [he will tell you either way].
A scar needs time to heal and mature. The best job you can do is to keep it moist [with a silicone scar gel like Pluto's scar serum], to keep it protected from the sun [spf 30 or higher] and to have patience.
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rafizadeh gets an A+ across the board from me.