Scalp Micro Pigmentation. Los Angeles, CA

I'm 65 years old and had several hair transplant...

I'm 65 years old and had several hair transplant procedures in previous years. In order to achieve a fuller, denser appearance, I'm now undergoing Scalp Micro Pigmentation with Dr Pak at New Hair Institute. They tattoo thousands of little dots on my scalp and it looks like hair stubble covering my bald and thinning areas. I've completed my 2nd of 3 treatments and the life-like shading of my entire scalp clear up to the front hairline is already impressive.

Jason R. - White Water - Scalp Micro Pigmentation

On August 4, 2015, I'll be having another Scalp Pigmentation at New Hair Institute. (It's a full day !!!).
So keep in mind the "Before and After" pictures below Do NOT reflect the completed and finished
deal. I'm still a work in progress. (Let me tell you......patience is a virtue).

3rd - Scalp Micro Pigmentation - on August 4, 2015

Looks Great !!! Had my 3rd - Scalp Micro Pigmentation at New Hair Institute under the supervision of Dr. Pak. I was really hoping to get a denser and darker 'look' and the results are magnificent. Leonard - the technician - went beyond the call of duty with his meticulous efforts in delivering thousands of pigmentation dots that miraculously look like hair stubble.
Well worth the effort.
- Jason R. - White Water

Scalp Micro Pigmentation at NHI.

Breezed through another Scalp Micro Pigmentation at New Hair Institute with Dr Pak and Dr Rassman. They mentioned, “It’s Not a matter of time, it’s a matter of getting the pigmentation density to the right level for you.”
NHI is meticulous in their detailing.
While driving home, I turned down the radio and said to myself, “Now that’s Customer Service at its best.”
- Jason R. - White Water -
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

The technicians and doctors at New Hair Institute have made the whole experience really comfortable and easy. I mentioned at the end of a long days procedure, "I know you guys are tired, but I'm digging this so much, I wish it could go on for another hour."