315 & 335 High profile Sientra Silicone "Gummy Bear": Dr. J Zannis NC

POST OP was 07/28/15: Extremely nervous! Org....

POST OP was 07/28/15:

Extremely nervous!

Org. agreed to Sientra high profile silicone but after the long ride home I got scared thinking they would look fake, so i called first thing the next morning to change the profile. I was instructed to email Dr. Z about my concerns wanting a natural full appearing breast, and he recommended no less than "moderate plus". He made the recommedation, based on my chest frame, which is small.

Front Desk Clerk: Veronica or Victoria- (answers the phone and works the front desk) She's super awesome, very personable, and extremely pretty as well!!! Couldn't be better person there!!!!!

DR. ZANNIS -Very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant! Responded to his email quickly!

My MEASUREMENTS:
Under breast 30 inches
Above breast 32 inches
Across nipple line 35 inches
Individual Breast width 4.5 inches
Wear Victoria Secret bra size 32dd (Dr. Z stated I look like a B cup)
Sports bra 34c ( I appear flat chest in a sports bra)
I always wear VS miraculous 2cup push ups, 34c

DESIRE SIZE: FULL C or SMALL D, WITHOUT A PUSH UP BRA.
(I wear a 34C off brand bras and VS 32dd, but it looks like A cups in clothes without a bra)

PROCEDURE: Next week...nervous

FOLLOW UP here after my procedure, I'LL POST MY YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE AS WELL!

Hope this helps someone!

Overall, just from my PreOp I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ZANNIS!
STAY TUNED AS I DOCUMENT MY JOURNEY ????

B4 in my pushup bras & Wish Pics

IN Bra Before my BA.
Wish pics
Here are my pics of what I look like in my current bras. I wear 34dd without padding at VS, and 34D &C with padded bras from VS.
I would like to be the size I appear in my push up bras!

Day 1 Post OP

DAY 1
SIENTRA HIGH PROFILE 315CC AND 335CC
Not much pain but sharp pains under my armpits
EXTREME COTTON MOUTH!!!!
I'm wearing a travel pillow to bed to keep my head elevated, which sleeping on my back.

Healing/ procedure

Procedure:
Nurse was Sarah, she was super helpful and took great care of me! She ran her test and got me already to go, then got me set up in the operating room... I was scared, but Sarah & the anesthesiologist (Wendy? maybe... super nice????) had great conversation with me and made me comfortable. Then I was sleep. Woke up to Sarah holding me a Sprite and buckling me in the car for departure;)

?????????Best staff members: Veronica, Sarah and the female anesthesiologist!
KATIE NOT SO MUCH????, face value ONLY ..not ginuwine in my experience. (Rather not tell the story)

HEALING :
I was sent home with those pads on my chest.(lol at least that's what they look like)

????Post op day 1- no pain, went and got my nails done
????Day 2- no pain
????Day 3- no pain
????I do my daily routine except lifting 5lbs, bc I was told not to do so.
????Only experience sharp stinging pain in my right armpit sometimes.

????-Shea Butter for skin, to avoid stretch marks and it itching.( do not apply near tape)
????-Panty liners to avoid any leakage from my ice packs. ( apply the white side toward your stitches tape, then apply two more panty liners the opposite sticky side, so they stick to the sides of your chest)
Panty liners also helps me track any new bleeding, which I have NOT had any.
????-travel pillow keeps my head elevated to avoid possible blood clot.

Just waiting for them to drop???? any tips any one????

Post Op Day 2

Panty liners, just a little extra protection from germs.

Day 6

Still no pain. Dropping slightly; I guess

Day 6

No pain

Day 6; Nude request. Arms up for projected look...I think lol

By request. Breast haven't dropped yet only day 6. Arms up

Day 19 sleep Post Op

No pain still, quick recovery or should I say " what recovery"! I think everyone experience is different I read aND watch ppl cry and working out chest is worst, needless to say my pain never went pass 2. I have a tender nerve that catches me sometime when I move my right arm in a weird way and I'll catch a sharp pain. However my muscles and nerves aren't healed yet. I compress to avoid the sharp pain movement while sleep, which works. I ice up my nipples every night to relax them, sounds backwards huh!? but it works

4 months later