50 Years of Smoking, Sun and Wind Damage. Remove Wrinkles Around Mouth. - New Albany, IN

I had terrible wrinkles around my mouth from...

I had terrible wrinkles around my mouth from smoking, sun and wind. I had always told myself that if I quit smoking, I would reward myself with trying to do away with the wrinkles. I finally quit smoking 6 years ago, when I had a triple heart bypass.
I had a Restylane injection from my dermatologist. I did not notice any difference in the wrinkles. Two years later, I decided to consult a Plastic surgeon. I did some research on the internet. I narrowed my research, to vicinity, and good reviews, and experience.
I chose Dr. Donn Chatham. Great choice! He had great reviews, had been in business for a while, and he was in my area.
He was great!
I was very nervous about my first appointment. This appointment was a consultation. The office staff welcomed me. They were very polite. They took time to answer any questions and made me feel comfortable.
Dr. Chatham and I talked about an hour. I tried to explain what I wanted. He understood what I wanted. He took it from there. He told me what he could do, and assured me I would be pleased. I felt that he truly understood.
I had also asked about a routine that I could get into with face care. I started this cleaning routine that very night. I had things to do in the mornings and evenings. I immediately could see small changes.
I did not have to decide or schedule my dermabrasion and chemical peel right then. He gave me some paperwork to look over and then if I wanted to go ahead with it, I could call and schedule an appointment.
I called about a week later and scheduled. They got me in very quickly. I told them I needed to be pretty healed up by Easter,since I host a big Easter dinner. This was mid February. My surgery was February 25, and Easter was March 27.
The office staff gave me all the instructions for the morning of the procedure. I would not have to have anesthesia for this procedure. I was prescribed 3 valium. I took one the night before and 2 the morning of procedure. I am not sure if they also gave me numbing injections or not. I did not feel a thing. No pain at all. Dr. Chatham would talk to me during the procedure and tell me that I was doing great.
Through all this, and my follow-up, Dr. Chatham kept assuring me that he thought I would be pleased.
I AM VERY PLEASED.
I did not write this review immediately, I am a procrastinator. It is now mid May. I am all healed. I still do my routine cleaning. I am still very much pleased. I never dreamed I would look this good. I feel much better about my smile.
Thanks to Dr. Chatham.
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donn R. Chatham very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, gentle, understanding