Big Big Fan of Light Therpay. Netherlands, NL

After trying many different treatments to make my...

After trying many different treatments to make my skin for smooth and clear (such as lasers, heavy medication and peelings), I came across LED light therapy. I wish I would've heard about it earlier, but better late then never right? So, first I started doing light therapy at the dermatologist and I loved it!, but it was very expensive and I didn't always have the time to go twice a week (what I was recommended). I decided to search for a home device and ended up buying Tanda. A small device which is hand held. It wasn't as strong as the dermatologist, but this way I had the feeling I was keeping my face maintained. Than, I heard about a LED mask. Illumask, a 30 time use mask for less then $30. But, counting the times I wanted to use it, 30 times wouldn't do. To my luck, I came across Aduro. Also a mask! Making the treatment very convenient, hands free, fast and covers the face equally. It makes my skin stronger again, clears up any acne that is left and prevents breakouts. I recommend it to everyone that is looking for a non-invasive, painless treatment at home.