33 Year Old Mother of 4 Getting a Tummy Tuck, Lipo and BBL by Dr.Hamel in Nebo,NC at the Complete Laser Clinic

I lost a lot of weight and have kept it off for...

I lost a lot of weight and have kept it off for several years. I'm excited for what Dr.Hamel can do for me. Surgery is 3/18 @ 1pm. I will be awake. I will update accordingly! I'm 5'4" 113-115lbs. Waist is 24-25" hips 33-34" thank you ladies! I'm hoping he can get me completely flat! I believe in him!

3 days away

Im getting so terribly nervous. More or so about being awake. But I've wanted this for so longing my husband will be by my side and better not wuss out on me! I can't believe it's really going to happen! Trying to pack my stuff for the trip!

Before and after weight loss photo

Here is my before and after weight loss photo. This is why I need a tummy tuck and will need a boob job!

On my way!

Ok I'm on my way! I have to be there at 12. The nerves are kicking in. I will post when I can!

Photos during the process and two after of my belly

Photos. It's so great!!!

Updated photos

Feeling a little more sore than the beginning. Tired of laying on my side!!! But looking good.

Bbl and first night out feeling good

4 weeks out

Four week update

6 weeks update

I'm 6 weeks out now. I wish this little bump would go down. It's driving me batty!

12 weeks out