48 Yr Old Mother of 3 Grown Kids27,25,21/2grandbabies Now Its Time for Me TIME!!!!!! - Chattanooga, TN

I first went threw alot of online drs.that do...

I first went threw alot of online drs.that do tummy tucks.I am a nurse at a local hospital in Chattanooga Tennessee.One of my friends is a nurse with me she went to Mexico and had TUMMYTUCK,and BREAST LIFT AUGMENTATION.she really looked great when she got bk.But I went for a consultation with DR.Christopher Chase!!!!!!!!!! I felt right at home soon as i hit the door. the staff was sooooooo wonderful they answered all my questions.I was a little ashame to show my stomach and breast for pictures.But the staff and Dr.Chase just made me fill confidents in myself before i had anything done.I told my nurse friend she may have went to Mexico for cheap maybe. but Im sticking to Dr.Chase.Its hard to find a staff that greet you with smiles and full of laughter...I recommend anyone to try Dr.Chase I plan on having my MOMMY MAKER in Dec30th are early of this year.My Birthday is in Feb.and thats my Bday to myself.I dont have cosmetic insurance etc.So im paying for this myself. i fill like if I could stand and hold my head up high threw a DIVORCE!!!!!!! and raise all 3 of my kids BY MYSELF worked over timem12s 16s hrs aday put them threw college.HEY the sky now is the limit for me THANK U LORD!!!!!!!!not to mention put myself threw nursing school while my kids were in school no finacial aid. just plan payment plans.SO what ever you set your mind to it and you want GO GET IT LADIES!!!!!!!!!! IM a testimonial witness.I will keep you updated when i start my payments and deposits.THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LADYKIM of Chattanooga Tenn.fill free to reply.
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

DR. Chase is the best and really had good manners toward his clients.