Lori Langford Has Mad Skills.... - Nashville, TN

I was in Dr. Wendel's office last week to see Lori...

I was in Dr. Wendel's office last week to see Lori again, and I decided to try Voluma. I love it, I love having high cheekbones, and Voluma greatly diminished the puffy bag under my right eye. Oh.... did I mention I have cheekbones? Really nice cheekbones. Voluma also has an uncanny ability to contour your face. It truly is an instant face lift.
Lori Langford is so terrifically skilled, so personable, really funny, and makes you feel at ease during your procedure. Having had a procedure with Dr. Wendel last year, I have referred to him as a wizard. However, he isn't the only one in the office with a wand. I personally believe Lori is the best at what she does, and incredibly honest about the results you'll receive "before" the procedure.
Lori's skin is really lovely. I am always confident that if her skin looks so good, she knows what she's doing. I also like that Lori is unbelievably self-assured in her ability to give you a great result.
Paige was also extremely nice and personable during my procedure. And I'm always treated well by Amanda, Shannon and Emily.
Thank you Lori and everyone at Dr. Wendel's office. You guys are terrific!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Wendel's team is that they are always professional, kind and courteous.