Rhinoplasty & Chin Implant- Nashville, TN

I had always wanted to change my nose and I wanted...

I had always wanted to change my nose and I wanted to do a lipo face down on my chin. I decided to start looking for doctors in the Nashville area. I wanted to have my surgery done with the "Top Core" doctors in Nashville. My first appointment was with one of the "Top Core" doctors but his specialty wasn't rhinoplastic so he recommended me Dr. Larry Young. As a searched Dr. Larry Young he didn't have pictures of his clients nor he wasn't a "Top Core" doctor but I still made an appointment with him. When I met Dr. Larry Young I was very pleased with everything he said and took all the time to explained what it needed to be done but what threw me off was that he recommend me a "CHIN IMPLANT" instead of "LIPO FACE". So I went to have another appointment with another "Top Core" doctor and as soon as I was done with my appointment I inmediately called the office of Dr. Larry Young and I booked my surgery with him.

Post op 3 & 4 THE WORST

My surgery went well. I was able to breath the first night but I threw up 3 times that night and I needed more pain meds than necessary. Post op 3 & 4 were the worst ordeal ever for me!! I had a hard time breathing and eating and I couldn't believe what I got myself into.
On the 3rd and 4th day was face was extremely swollen and I felt so horrible because all the girls that I have seen with chin implants did not change at all compared to me. My husband said my face looked horrible and wanted my chin implant to be removed.
I had always been a calm person but the first 6 days of my surgery were a rollercoaster for me.

Tape off/Cast off- post op 7

Today I had my appointment to take my tape and cast off. Dr. Larry Young asked me how I was liking it and I said it was horrible and that my fave changed completely compared to all the other girls that had chin implant or did not changed at all. Dr. Larry Young said that everyone heals different and I should wait at least 3 months for almos my final result on my chin implant. I told him that I wanted to take my chin implant out and he said I needed to wait to see results. I felt more calm at the end of the consult and I decided rajah instead of complaining about how my face looks that I'm just going to wait patiently for my swollen to come down.
BTW my face did change every single dad and it keeps changing so far! One day will be less swollen and than another one will be worst. Sometimes you just need to move on and don't think about it too much.

My NOSE looked swollen which I knew it was gonna happen, I wasn't surprised because I had read that when they take your cast off your nose looks like a pig so I didn't mind at all. The tip of my nose is pointed up which I LOVE! The bump that I used to had it's gone so far. Also Dr Larry Young placed cartilage to improve my nose.

More Post op 7

I never wear make up on my face but I have been using Mupiron Ointment in my nose around my nostrils were some of the stitches used to be at(outside of my nose). Also I have been taking arnica 3 times a day which I got from Dr. Larry Young's coordinator. As you can see my FACE was never BRUISED at all. I used a wet towels for the first 3 days of my surgery around my eyes recommending Dr. Larry Young.

BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SO FAR IM LOVING THE CHANGE AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MY FINAL RESULTS :)

I will be updating as soon as I get my next appointment.

Pics Before surgery

I have a hard time finding pics where I don't smile.

Post op 13 SO FAR SO GOOD

Today was my second appointment. My doctor cleaned my nose again and took some stitches out again. There's still some stitches in my nose which he will take care on my next visit. My chin looks like it's healing nicely. My smile is still not completely back yet maybe like 50% back. I'm hoping that my smile will be complete back by my next visit.

My doctor recommended me not to touch my nose, still sleep elevated which I don't mind at all.

Rhinoplasty: My nose still looks HUGE. Maybe like 10% of the swollen has come down. My nostrils are even, my nose looks even... and bump still gone so far. As you can see in the pictures the TIP of my nose used to lean forward before the surgery... now my tip is supported. I'm not so worried about nose so much... even though it looks BIG I'm hoping with time the swollen will come down.

Chin Implant: The swollen has come down 30%-40%. I feel a lot better than the first week. I love my profile from the side so far! I have mixed feeling about the front of my face:/ but so far so good. Before I wanted my chin implant to be take out completely but now I'm thinking maybe a size smaller, maybe medium size? Lol (btw my chin implant is large size). I hope by my next appointment I don't have these mixed feelings anymore, if so I will let you know.

Post op 13- Nostrils & Smile

My nostrils look good and my smile looks fake. My smile is 50% back. Waiting for a full smile to be back
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon