To New Beginnings - Nashville, TN

I first started my journey with implants about 7...

I first started my journey with implants about 7 years ago. I originally had them placed on top of the muscle per surgeons choice and as a result of me being uneducated. A few years past and I developed back pain and ultimately had them reduced by said doctor. Even after reduction I was not happy. So I switched doctors and had them removed and my breast tissue lifted. As a result of multiple surgeries I lost my areola resulting in loss of tissue as well.

Over time of seeing myself in the mirror I became more depressed due to losing a part of my breast and in turn started seeking out someone that had the skill and precision to repair the damage. Of course I was extremely nervous because the past 2 doctors made their own decision as to what was best shoving my opinion to the side. Then, I came across. Dr. Wendel. He reassured me that he could fix this to the best of his abilities and that all was not lost. WE made the decision to go under the muscle with silicone implants to give me some volume I was obviously lacking and reconstructed my nipple to look as close as he could to the other.

The outcome was better than I imagined. These pictures were just a few months difference so I can't wait to see how much better it gets when it heals with time.

Dr. Wendel exceeded my expectations. If you have any doubts about this man's ability let them go. As a 51 year old woman he helped me get my confidence back. I'll be forever grateful for such a skilled surgeon with such an amazing talent.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon