Kybella - Nashville, TN

I have a wedding coming up in one month and I...

I have a wedding coming up in one month and I simply can't face it looking so fat. I have grown this ugly double chin and it has to go!

I decided to give Kybella a try. Let me warn all of you that are not tolerant of pain not to do this. If you have some pain killers lying about, then take them just they are putting on the numbing cream or even right before the appointment.

I tolerate pain pretty well, but doesn't mean I don't understand that it BURNS. When she hands the ice pack over, slap it on! I suggest bringing an ace bandage to wrap it on.

They counseled me, then took me back and put on the numbing cream. She used a guide to draw on my skin. Then there were about three syringes used on the area. The burning wasn't immediate; it started about one minute in. I didn't flinch or say anything, though. I had a tummy tuck in the Dominican Republic- this will not break me! The process hurt, but it's endurable.

The swelling is significant. You may also bruise. Just keep the cold pack on it. I am going to use this ACE bandage as a compression garment. I will update you later on how it goes.

End of first 24 hrs.

I have used ice and compression all afternoon.

One Week

No change.

A little over two weeks.

Nothing to dance a jig over. I am starting to think I wasted $1000.

Three Weeks + Two Days Post

A little improvement.

One Montb

One month mark.

Not bad.

Not positive there is an advantage. It depends on the price of chin liposuction.
Ideal Image