Revisons from Original Lift a Year Ago. - Nashville, TN

If you followed my original facelift review, you...

If you followed my original facelift review, you saw I had a few tweaks that I was not happy with - but for the most part it was great! You would have also known I had a rather painful recovery.
Anyway, Dr. Moore fixedme up yesterday, and appears to have went well. Not near as bad as the first time. Photo is day after with bandages removed.

Revision Day three

Well I hope things are going to even out in a day or two. Left side of mouth looks a little more stretched. Still quite a bit of swelling, but no bruising yet. Stitches don't come out until Tuesday. I thin by then I will probably feel like being seen in public again. The two brown patches are two small moles that Dr. Moore removed while he was doing the revisions.

Lots of stitches in front of ears and hairline. Dr. used oral dose of Ativan/Zofran and I can't remember a thng past the examining room, I assume there was a lot of numbing shots once we got into the surgical chair. Nothing near the pain that I had with the original facelift, of course, but I did have some discomfort like most everyone else I have read about.

revision one week

stitches out and makeup on for the first time - face still a little swollen at jowls, but getting better.

One year after revision

I look Ok I guess, but starting to fall due to being still overweight I guess.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Same as original review - he is kind and accessible, no charge for the revisions, done in his office with no pain that I recall. Not only did he address my concerns he even fixed a few little blips that he didn't like that I had not noticed. Dr. Moore and all of his staff were every bit as attentive and gracious as they were the first time, even though the revisions were at no cost to me. :)