Doctor Burgdorf Gave Me Back my Self Confidence! - Nashville, TN

My first attempt at new breasts was over 10 years...

My first attempt at new breasts was over 10 years ago and the procedure was a total failure.
I experienced physical and emotional disappointment, coupled with an impersonal doctor, so I just decided to look at the surgery as a loss and I never went back.
The second attempt, when I met Dr. Burgdorf, was life changing for me.
From the moment we had our first conversation and consultation, I felt a strong sense of self confidence and I just trusted him and knew he would take care of me...and he did!
He was very attentive, patient and mannerable.
The time he spent time with my husband and I was not rushed, and he took the time to answer all of our questions and educate us so we understood all aspects of the procedure from pre to post surgery.
He genuinely cares about his patients and you can tell his true satisfaction comes from every success of the work of his gifted hands.
The warm support staff at Music City Plastic Surgery makes you feel comfortable and at ease as soon as you walk through the door.
I highly recommend you read his book as well, The Mommy Makeover and meet him if you are contemplating any form of plastic surgery.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burgdorf was extremely professional, mannerable and attentive. He takes a genuine interest in his patients and strives to give them the experience and end results they dream about. His warm staff treat you like you are family. Highly recommended!