Breast Implant Revision - Nashville, TN

I am 35 years old with 2 kids. After I finished...

I am 35 years old with 2 kids. After I finished breastfeeding, I was barely an A cup. With my first set of implants, I wanted my clothes to fit better but was afraid of going too big. I went with 320cc silicone gel moderate profile and they were exactly what I had wanted- average. After 4 years, I decided if I was going to have implants they should be fantastic! I was a little uneasy at first because I didn't know if that was a good enough reason to undergo another surgery. I went to see Dr. Wendel and he made me feel so comfortable with my decision and his ability to give me exactly what I wanted. I now have 425cc silicone gel high profile and they are even better than I what I expected. They look amazing and are perfectly proportionate. Definitely one of the best decisions I have made!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Wendel shortly after moving to Nashville by reading online reviews of plastic surgeons. Every patient sang his praises about his abilities as a surgeon, his bedside manner, the friendliness of his staff, and every other aspect of his care. Let me say this...he is even better in person. He is so kind, caring and professional. He is confident without being even the slightest bit arrogant. He took the time to answer all my questions and never made me feel like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. He is a genuinely nice person and he has the greatest office staff. Also, he does BEAUTIFUL work! He delivered on everything he said he would. He replaced my implants but also made some adjustments to move them closer together. I remember after waking up hearing him say, "as soon as I got it in there I knew it was exactly where I wanted it." It showed me that this is personal to him- that he truly takes pride in his work and takes the time to deliver the absolute best results. I will never go to anyone else!