39 Years Old, 2 Kids, 6 Year Old Implants and Ready to Get Back to Me! - Nashville, TN

I am 5'6", 124 lbs. and 39 years old. The breast...

I am 5'6", 124 lbs. and 39 years old. The breast implants and lift came after my kids. I did have As before nursing and they settled around droopy Bs. The implants brought me to large Cs. They never settled properly, the areola stretched out and the right side has ruptured. So ready to rid of these.

One month from explant!

Tonight, I'm going through reviews of others who have bravely faced this decision. I know my husband is accepting my upcoming change. I know he loves me no matter what, but I still feel nervous. I have forgotten what I look like without larger breasts...but these look so bad now with all the stretching and drooping. I know personally, I will feel relieved and myself again...not always trying to hide my boobs because they feel huge. I just hope he is okay with everything. I took the below pictures a few weeks back, but they are a better representation of what they really look like...the implants are too high and the aureolas are way too large after all the stretching. These will be reduced after the explant.

Two days out!

I am feeling excited, nervous and hopeful. So many emotions going on right now. I've researched this from every angle. I've found pictures of the best and worst outcomes - accepting both possibilities or something in between. I'm going to have an anchor scar - reality. Just hoping it heals well.
Here are a few inspirational pics for the night...
I'm told I will be a small B at best.

They are out!

Today was the day for getting these things out! All went well - Dr. Burgdorf was amazing and those at the hospital. I couldn't ask for a more caring group of people. Feeling relieved to have this all behind me know.

Day 2 - after explant

My tummy is quite swollen this morning - I look a bit pregnant. I slept well after my husband created a pillow fort around me in bed so that I was still sitting up, but comfy. Most of the pain I'm feeling is muscular at this point. I did not need drainage tubes, so I'm sure this is helpful in minimizing pain.
I am so very happy the implants are out. I'm looking forward to my first shower tomorrow and my first glance at my itty bitties. :)

First Viewing of Lift after Explant

I can't tell you how relieved I am to have the implants out! I am a bit nervous about the eventual look of my breasts after the lift, but I know it takes up to a year to see the true results, so I will adopt a sense of patience now. I'm hoping with time they will drop and cover the extensive scarring.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burgdorf and his staff have been very informative and kind. He was not my original PS...but I am looking forward to working with him.