49 Yrs Old, 2 Kids. 40B getting 650 cc's. Silicone mod + above the muscle

I have always had small breasts. In my teens and...

I have always had small breasts. In my teens and 20's when I was really skinny (weighed 106 lbs) I wore a nearly A cup. Nothing ever fit right or looked nice. I thought when I was pregnant my boobs would get a lot bigger. They didn't. After giving birth to my first child I was given medicine to dry up my milk. I felt sick the entire I took it. 4 years later I gave birth to my second child and they said they no longer have women that medicine because it was dangerous. Yay me. So my milk had to come in and go out on its own. It did and it wasn't a horrible experience. I've read comments on here saying post surgery that it will feel similar to that experience for a few days. I have several friends who have had BA and always envied them but didn't consider it for myself until a few months ago. I kept seeing advertisements for BA and started doing research. The more I researched the more I thought to myself... Why not. I may be 49 but who cares. I want larger boobs, and I want to do it for me. I should have done it years ago but I didn't. I really thought it was a lot more expensive. I want to be able to wear clothes and swimsuits that I could never wear before because I had nothing to put in them. I was always kidded about being flat chested, especially in high school. People would try to make me feel better and say "you know anything over a handful is wasteful". I appreciated that but I still had to look at them and wish I had been endowed with more. I belonged to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. I saw t-shirts with that written on them but I could not bring myself to buy one. I was a member but not a proud member. I think this is the right decision for me and I can't wait to get it done. I want to buy new bras and swimsuits and finally feel like I have boobs to be proud of. It will be such a shock to look down and see actual boobs on my chest. But I will be smiling every time.
I am no longer skinny. I kept on some weight after each pregnancy. Which didn't hurt anything. Everyone kept telling me. "you need to gain some weight ". After my 2nd child I weighed 150. I looked fine. OK probably could have lost 10 or 20 lbs but I didn't. I took birth control pills for 10 months because I was getting married again and at that time did not want anymore children. Well I gained 35 lbs in that 10 months and I'm still carrying it around. I am 5'5" and last time I went to the doctor (couple of months ago) I weighed 200. Not happy about that. I know I need to lose some weight. But my surgery is scheduled for Dec 2, 2015 which is 16 days away. So being the size I am ....at my consultation the doctor and the nurse and myself agreed that 650 cc's looked good. I still wonder is that too big??? I don't see very many women getting implants that large. Is it because of my weight and body frame? I guess so. They did not look ginormous. They looked good. The doctor measured me and said my breast tissue was good. No sagging. He thought I was an ideal candidate. So I tried on 450 cc sizers and they were too small. Then I tried 550 cc's. They looked good. But the doctor suggested I try 650 cc's. And immediately he and the nurse said "yes that size looks best". So I'm going for it. I can't wait. I have been reading and researching and watching videos and making a list for items I need post op. I forgot to write down if he is doing sub muscular or sub glandular. I know the incision will be underneath the breast. I have contacted the nurse for more specifics that I forgot. I will post them when she gets back to me. Thanks for reading my story. I have really enjoyed finding this sight and reading your stories. So helpful and informative.

More info from nurse

I talked to the nurse about more details since they weren't written on my paperwork. And I forgot to write it down that day because I was so overwhelmed with information. I am getting moderate plus memory gel above the muscle 650 cc's. She said the moderate plus profile was chosen so I will have no drooping or bottoming out. And I should have good cleavage. I am really looking forward to that. Never ever had cleavage before. I have read other reviews that said the recovery time is less and easier when going above the muscle. So I hope that's true. She said they only do saline implants under the muscle. I will post some before photos soon.

Still undecided on what size

Surgery is in 9 days. I'm thinking about 750 or 800 cc's. I made a sizer of 650 cc's out of rice and wore it around the house. It looks like the cup size I should be for my body size. But I'm wondering if I should go a little bigger and not wish I had after the fact. Here are some before photos and a couple with the 650cc rice sizers in a sports bra.

Staying with 650 cc's

After inquiring about possibly going larger, the doctor said according to my measurements he would not recommend going any larger. So one week from today I will have big boobs. Can't wait. Hope recovery goes well. Planning to be off 5 days and go back to work on Monday. Guess we'll see if that plan works.

Surgery is in 2 days...Dec 2 @ noon

Almost time for the new girls. Looking forward to the results. It will be so nice to look down and see big boobs after all this time. I should have done it a long time ago. But I'm doing it now. Hope recovery goes well. Planning to go back to work on the 7 th. We'll see how that goes. I will post post op pics as soon as I can.

Surgery is over

Everything went well. Minimal pain. At the moment. Took a pain pill a few minutes ago. Haven't really seen them yet. Can't wait to look. Will post photos soon.

Post op pics

Here are a few photos. I had to see how they look. Yay for me. I finally have boobs.

Before and after

3 days post op

Not much has changed. Pain isn't bad as long as I stay on schedule with the pain meds. They are still high and really tight. Looking forward to each day and the changes that will take place.

Post op day 3

Feeling pretty good. Stretching out the pain medicine some. Didn't feel like i had to take it every 4 hours today. Finally took a few naps today. Had not taken any since I got home. Usually anesthesia knocks me out the rest of the day but it didn't this time. Still tight and swollen. Looking forward to the tightness going away and them starting to drop. May take some dulcolax tonight. Haven't had a BM yet. Probably another reason for feeling bloated. Glad to say recovery has not been as bad as I was expecting. I feel like they look a lot bigger without clothes on than they do with clothes. So it will be interesting to see if anyone notices the change. I only told a few people beforehand. Love the new boobs.

Post op day 4

Sorry for the triple post. My Internet connection wasn't good so it posted my update 3 times. I would delete 2 of them if I could. Still feeling about the same. Still don't want to go to work tomorrow. Dulcolax worked. Yay me.

Day 4 post op

Some more photos

One week post op

Feeling better every day. I don't have to take the pain meds every 4 hours anymore. They don't feel as tight or feel like they are right up under my chin. I can't believe I finally have boobs. I should have done this a long time ago. I can't wait to go through my closet and find some tops that just don't fit anymore. And then go shopping for some new tops and bras. I finally have something to fill them out. You won't be able to wipe the smile off my face.
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very helpful and took his time at the consultation. Did not feel rushed or that all my questions were not answered. I had questions written down and he made sure I asked every thing I wanted to know.