Mentor MemoryShape 555cc

Mother of two 4yrs old and 3yrs old Breastfeed for...

Mother of two 4yrs old and 3yrs old
Breastfeed for one year my second child. I want fuller breast. I been looking a lot videos, pictures of BA.
I went with 3 different doctors; I decided to go with Dr. Marvel. I felt comfortable not pressure at all.

I'm having my ba on the 30th of December I am extremely excited!!!????
My doctor recommended 300cc I went up to 360cc saline. But I think I want to go up again!!! Having second thoughts
My mesurements are, 5.1ft, 102lbs, rib cage 27" waist 23 1/2, small B.

Rice test!

I put 1 1/2 cup of rice, suppose to be around 360cc.
I'm still debating If I should go bigger??
I had my pre op on Friday 11.
I'm going tomorrow again to double check the size I older is the one I want.. I'm really stressed out. I been watching a lot YouTube videos and all the girls wish they had gone bigger.
I'm fraud that's going to happen to me????????...

Wish boobs!

15 more days!!!

I went to talk to my ps today it went great... I keept my 360cc. Going to 400cc wasn't a big diffentce and 450cc it was too big for my frame

Stress, happy?

I was happy with the size I pick, but I showed the pictures to my mother and auntie. They told me that it looks like I'm wearing a push up bra!!
The size I'm getting doesn't look good "too small" that is not worth what I'm paying for it...
Now I'm stress out, confuse.
I should be happy and excited that finally I'm getting ba, but no ????

I went up on my cc's, wish looks after!?

I went to talk to my ps again!
I was going to get 360cc moderate plus.
Diam: 11.2cm
Proj: 5.0cm
But I decided to go BIGGER!!!!
450cc high profile
Diam: 11.4cm
Proj: 6.4cm

Sports bra or surgical bra?

My ps said to get a sports bra when I get my ba with zipper on front. I can't find much. I don't if I should buy a surgical on Amazon I don't know what size to get..

On the other side!!!

I'm feeling great... Well a little swore, thanks to the meds!!! Everything went great
I didn't had the general anesthesia, I think it was twilight sedation, I haven't had nausea. I'm still dizzy, can't move nor get up on my own.. I will upload picture later on. I'm in LOVE with the results... Sorry if I misspell. I can't have both eyes open lol

Pictures I took when I got home

I took my meds around 11:40am. I decided how much I could take without the pain meds so I took them 5:30pm it wasn't bad but is little discomfort. Pain from 1-10 I give it 4!!!! I still feel dizzy.. I don't know why pic look backwards

Well I though everything was going great. The night of my ba I wasn't able to sleep. In the morning when I was trying to use the bathroom I pass out, my face got pale white, thank god my husband was there with me.
My right breast got huge and extremely painful. I call my ps and send him pictures. He told me to go to the office he took out my implants put new ones in.
I went under general anesthesia.
I'm not feeling really well...
Happy new year!!!

New implants!

Memory Shape 555cc hp!!!!
I'm little scare about the cc's in not sure if is under or over the muscle.. Right now I'm not too happy I don't want to end up looking like a cone!!!! Big from from the top and small bottom. I'm still in a lot of pain I will upload pics when I get a chance!

555cc MemoryShape

Post op

1 week post op

Before and after

2 weeks post op!

20 days post op!!

I'm feeling little better my abdominal/ ribs, feel sore. I saw my ps on Tuesday (yesterday) he said everything is looking good. I finally got to see my incision.

I can't find the right sports bra I bought 32DD under armour but the band feels not tide so I try 32 D but half of my breast wasn't cover.

I love the size right now, but sometimes I see them too big and some other days look too small.

4 weeks post op!!

3 months post op!!!!

Almost 6 months post op!!!!

I love my ba!

Dr. Marvel did I great job I love the results!
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon