42 Year Old Mother of 2 Precision TX Laser Lift - Naples, FL

I had my laser neck lift in August 2016. My...

I had my laser neck lift in August 2016. My results have exceeded my expectations! I did have some strange reaction on my skin, possibly from the laser, a fairly severe rash for a few weeks, but now, 3 months later, I am continuing to see amazing results! I was awake the entire time of the procedure. Very comfortable, felt no pain during it, and minimal discomfort after.
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hasen and his staff are absolutely amazing! I am so happy that I chose them for my procedure. Dr. Hasen took a lot of time with me to go over all my questions. After my procedure I had some concerns and reactions on my skin. He responded immediately and personally to address the problems. I never felt that I was a bother, or that he didn't have time for me. Everyone in the office is an absolute pleasure! I always feel like I'm with family when I walk into the office. I am planning additional procedures in the future. I will return to review my Mommy makeover plans and results.